Please Help....Winter Baby!

I was a winter baby, and I must say that I do wish I was born during a warmer season! Babies born in spring and summer can often have outdoor birthday parties which allows for more possibilities when it comes to party planning (barbeques, pool parties, camping, etc) whereas winter parties seem to be more limited. However, birthdays are only one day a year, so I guess that in the grand scheme of things, your child's birthday won't too big a deal!

I'm a winter baby too (Jan 18th) - but my parents always used to wait til the summer to give me my 'big' present, that way it broke the year up a bit!

Happy belated birthday! Mine was on the 22nd :)

I like the idea of giving you your "big" present in the summer though :thumbup: That's something I'll keep in mind, should I have a winter baby.

I agree with everyone about going with the flow and at the end of the day you have your little one and that is all that really matters.
I do want to mention something that a friend said to me recently that made sense though. If you have a history of anxiety or depression a spring/early summer baby may be better because most people suffer from these health issues more during the winter. So having a spring/summer baby may decreased your chance of PPD a little. Not sure if there is any scientific evidence to support this but makes sense to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->