PLEASE help with my chart

amygrrrango

Reaction score
I just got my blood test results from my doctor and everything looks great - progesterone good, confirmed ovulation, which is the first time since I came off BC in May. Prolactin, thyroid, pituitary, everything good.

Pregnancy test.... :bfn::cry::cry::cry:

I am very happy to finally be ovulating, but I so thought the symptoms I am feeling meant something more.

Based on my chart, do you think there is any chance I could still be pregnant, it was just too soon for the hormones to be detected?

My periods have been irregular, so it was hard to know when to do the blood tests. But I am 8DPO(ish), so too soon, maybe?

I'd say you're definitely not out.. temps are high and 8dpo is very early to test.. I don't know about bloods but it must be hard to tell then anyway? I didn't get a bfp with my dd until I was 18dpo and 4 days past af due date.

Yes definatley too early Hun

Wait two days and re test with a frer

Chart looks good

I'd say you're definitely not out.. temps are high and 8dpo is very early to test.. I don't know about bloods but it must be hard to tell then anyway? I didn't get a bfp with my dd until I was 18dpo and 4 days past af due date.

Yes definatley too early Hun

Wait two days and re test with a frer

Chart looks good

Thank you guys so much! :hugs:

So my temps are still very high at about 9 DPO - at 7DPO I had a major dip, then shot back up high and now just some very light brown spotting on toilet paper.

Any thoughts?? Very sore nipples and light cramping. I'm sure AF is on her way, but...

I'd say you're still in with a shot! Good luck, hun! :hugs: Your chart looks great. :)

Could be implantation :) 9 DPO is still very early to test. I would wait until 14 DPO to test, especially if what you're experiencing is implantation. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->