please help with my CM, i have irregular AF

bababas

Reaction score
Hi
I hope someone can help me with my CM, I have irregular AF and therefore just started charting. MMM if i only knew how to paste the link of my chart from fertility friend online, does anyone know? :dohh:

Anyway, today my CM was reall eggwhitey, but like the REAL kind of eggwhite, like yellowish. I have not noticed it like that before (once maybe when i was a teenager)... maybe because I only started charting now. Is this normal, or is this what they call eggwhite CM? I thought it should be clear not actually yellowish clear like a real egg... ? Im wondering, how should I chart this CM?

Thank you

sorry Im not good with CM but thought I'd bump up your question - maybe someone will help you out. :dust:

Hi

I've read that you should chart any kind of ewcm regardless of colour as ewcm. I think it is possible to have a yellowish tinge to CM. If your in any doubt I think FF recommends you choose the CM status with the best fertility chances. After all it's better to go back and change it in a few days than not mark it as EWCM and miss your window.

xx

Hi

It certainly sounds like it could be EWCM.

To add your FF chart, go to tools and then to home page setup (under sharing community), make your home page and then copy and paste the address. (I only worked this out this week so if it doesn't work - sorry!)

Hope that helps

If it's at all stretchy, then I would mark it as EWCM no matter the color.

totally agree with all of the above. better to chalk it down as ewcm than to miss your chance! best of luck!!!

thanx all :)

I think I was able to add my chart now in my signature :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->