Please help!

somedaybaby

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm completely new to this so please be lovely :kiss:...
This is my 2nd moth TTC and I'm 1 day late. I've had no real symptoms, other than some light headedness, which lasted around 4 days. I've also experienced a bit of pain in the lower left part of my tummy...not sure if I've just pulled a muscle??!

I was due on yesterday, however have no bloating/cramps/headache, as I usually do around AF.

I'm trying not to get my hopes us, and don't want to test until my husband is home later tonight...I'm just wondering how likely it is that i'm PG.

It's early days, and I've read so many stories about it taking a while so don't want to be overly optimistic?

Can somebody offer any words of wisdom? I can't concentrate on anything!!:wacko:

Thanks,

Emma xx

I can't help much, I had sore boobs and felt off when pregnant but had at least 3 bfns before BFp.

Best of luck!

:dust:

Thank you! I just want to know i'm not on my own! I've only been waiting a day and it's driving me mad!xx

You're definitely not on your own.

Let me know how the test goes, fingers crossed xx

I will do, thank you. I keep thinking I'm getting menstrual cramps but then there's nothing...not sure if I'm imagining it. I've read that you can cramp with pregnancy but then I don't wasn't to get my hopes up! Arghh!!!!

Hang in there! Ttc is the way to madness - I can only suggest you keep busy until you have a definite answer either way xx

My fingers are crossed for you! I don't have advice, as I've never been pregnant yet but I'm hoping it's all good things!

When I was pregnant with my first, the very first things I noticed were boob pain and I was moody as all hell (haha). With my second, I fainted in the shower, so I tested, and BFP. I also remember a ton of CM all the time (I even went to the dr to be checked for an infection! it was nuts!!). Every pregnancy is so different, it is hard to say what you might or might not experience.

Sprinkling some baby dust for you! Wishing you the Best of luck!

Thank you everybody...I did 3 tests last night and one this morning ( I think I'm getting hooked)...and they were all positive!!! YAY!!!!!

Absolutely over the moon. I thought I would have to visit the doctor but apparently I just give them a sample for them to test themselves?!?!! My illogical mind is starting to panic that my tests were all faulty and the doctor will tell me I have it all wrong, but...surely not?!!

EEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, thats fantastic news!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months xx

Oh congratulations!!!!!! That's such good news, I'm really pleased for you! xxxx

Thank you everybody!
I'm just hoping the doctor's test says the same. 4 clear blue tests can't be wrong can they??

Thank you everybody...I did 3 tests last night and one this morning ( I think I'm getting hooked)...and they were all positive!!! YAY!!!!!

Absolutely over the moon. I thought I would have to visit the doctor but apparently I just give them a sample for them to test themselves?!?!! My illogical mind is starting to panic that my tests were all faulty and the doctor will tell me I have it all wrong, but...surely not?!!

EEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: CONGRATULATIONS was coming along to suggest testing and yeah!! you got a BFP.
Happy and Healthy 9 months to you xx

EEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

awwww!! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back