Please Help

FarmersWife5

Reaction score
This is DH & I's 4th cycle TTC #1. This is also our first cycle using OPKS. My calendar says I should OV Friday. I started testing Monday, with basically no line. Tuesday I got a nice line, but not near as dark as control line. Then today its back to basically no line.... Shouldn't it keep getting darker? Or did I miss my surge? Please OV testers help me out, I am getting so frustrated :cry:

Im having the same problem, it keeps coming and going but never actually positive. I should have ovulated today. Im getting ovulation pain so im assuming its just a bit late than normal. My plan is to continue using opk's twice a day and hopefully catch the surge if I get it. Hope u get ur lines x

Thank you. I hope you do too! My SI is telling me to take a pregnancy test, because I have been feeling rather sick for 3 days now. But the 10th I had AF for 3 days, Im so confused. I Don't know if its even possible since I had AF. And I hate the disappointment in a BFN.

Wont hurt to take a test, rule it out I suppose, if its negative then your just waiting for ovulation x

Yeah definitely won't hurt to take a test. I finally broke down and bought a bunch of IC tests just for situations like yours. I've only used OPK's for a couple of cycles and this month I had a positive 2 days in a row, but I have heard that you can have short surges and you can miss them. Before I got my positive, it did seem to go back and forth a little bit.

Oh and rachy 28, I love that your DH had a vasectomy reversal! (saw in your sig) I'm alive because my parents did the same thing 26 years ago! They went on to have me and my little sister. I hope that's encouraging while you are waiting to conceive!!!

I bought 30pack ic opk's lol, ive been using 4 a day to try and catch my surge :haha: i managed to catch my surge first try last month!
I think ive got about 8 left so i hope i dont run out :nope:
i took an opk about an hour ago now, held myself for 3 hours and its darker than any ive had over the last few days so im [-o< its in the morning.

Thank you, ive read so many success stories, maybe we'll be the lucky ones. We already have 2 children, a ds and a dd but when i was 23 i was advised by my cardiologist not to have anymore... turned out we should have never been given that advice. Dh felt that we should have it reversed because we may regret it later if we dont, he's right :winkwink:

Well I took a test, negative. I just hope we didn't miss our surge. But I just cant imagine that I already O'd. Im only CD10, which means if that was my surge it was on CD9. That seems awfully early, I do have a short cycle length 25 days.

Mine are short, they range from 24-26, ive normally ovulated by now. I have a 12 day lp so this is going to be my longest cycle yet. Still no temp shift :( I haven't used an opk yet. Ive a feeling this is going to be an anovulatry month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->