Please help!!!!

Zuza

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

my baby is almost 11 months old and I want to stop breasfeeding.. I think my milk it's not enough for her yet, she wakes up me every 3 hours at night and cryes for milk. When she is with childminder, cryes every lunch time and when I come shes going crazy, screams and wants my beeast. She wont take bottle of expressed milk and going crazy again. I want her more to eat solids. Does she need formula milk when I will stop breasfeeding? It is so difficult, do you have some advice or tips?

Many thanks!

You can try putting her on cow milk, the recommemdations say 12month, but I think 11 month is just as good if there's no history of problems with it. Or formula if you prefer, in my country some still give formula into their first or second year, but we don't drink cow milk or have a lot of dairy in our diet. Whatever you do, it's best to do it gradually so you and she has time to adjust.

If you really want to wean now, you could use formula until baby turns 12 months old, then switch to milk. My LO also wakes up through the night to drink milk. I think it's normal for that to happen... all four of mine did! It's not so much that they are hungry, just need the comfort. Good job for breastfeeding so long! Do you think you could make it one more month? Does baby eat solids throughout the day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->