please help!

callmedan

Reaction score
I came off the pill 2 cycles ago and last month I charted temperature and did opks, I ov'd cd22 then got my af 10 days later
Today I'm on cd9 and last night me and oh dtd (he used a condom for the 'end' but we were using baby oil which I hear can damage condoms although there were no breaks in it)
I was feeling a bit nervy this morning so I thought I would do an opk to ease my mind that I'm not going to ov for ages yet lo and behold a second dark line! Not a positive but still much darker than any negative I have ever had, took another tonight as I though this mornings line might've strong because it was fmu but tonight's was darker! Although not quite positive yet... I also took a hpt just in case which was negative
How could I ov cd22 then be getting such strong lines cd9???
I'm so confused :wacko: please help!

oh and last month i had so much EWCM and this month nothing!

I can't really clarify anything as I'm new to opks etc but are you worried about being pg? If so, I would say the chances are pretty slight being on cd9...

Sorry not of much help :s

The first cycle after the pill can be a little wayward, it can take up to 6 months to be 'normal' sometimes longer, and you can have more than one surge in a month, you may be having a surge now and then you may have another around CD14 when ovulation should occur, I tried opks but I have PCOS and never got a real positive on them, although yes baby oil can most certainly degrade condoms, get a water based lubricant instead :)

Thanks girls
I'm not too worried about being pregnant, more confused how I ovulated cd22 last month and having a surge cd9 this month! Very odd!

I had stages of going from light lines to dark lines to non-existent lines then back to dark until positive lol. Got me frustrated so I usually only test with OPK's for 3 days or so when I expect...otherwise I constantly try to figure out if they are pos or not! lol. Last cycle I got a + at 19dpo but then EWCM appeared at cd26 and another + (That was the one I ov'd on). It's quite weird lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->