Please help!

littlegirl87

Mother of 1 little girl
Reaction score
I am 11 dpo. I usually only get cramps on the first day of af, but have had them constantly from 8dpo. They feel more like a burning sensation in the front and my lower back just aches all the time. I have had some dizziness and just feel kind of shaky and weak. However, I have type 1 diabetes so I keep thinking my sugar is going low but its not? I'm like beyond irritated lately and want to cry today. I took a hpt 10dpo & 11dpo and both BFN. I've just never really been like this before af at any point in my life and I'm tired and grumpy and just need some advice! Please help!

oh and I'm not hungry at all...like I'm having to force myself to eat which normally before af I am STARVING?

Hi i know everyone is different so maybe just not showing on hpt for u yet. Anyway hope either way u get answers & start to feel better soon x

Mom2sam - thank you very much! I will admit that I might be slightly more squeamish than most as I don't want to actually be ill and not get treated because then my diabetes becomes harder to manage! I appreciate you responding! :)

Took another test last night....BFN. Now on DPO 12. Had a temp drop this morning back down to normal range (97.3) was 98.0-98.2 for DPO 1-11. It's funny because I really felt like crap the last 5 days and now that I have had this temp drop, which I assume means I'll be see AF soon I only have mild cramps, no more backache or anything. Must have just been the stress of TTC and wanting it so bad. AF not here yet but I'll be expecting her anytime. Better luck next time I guess. Best of luck to all of you!!

A fertilised egg can take up to 12 days to implant from what I have read, so testing at 12dpo can still be too early to get a positive test. Dont mean to get your hopes up but it MAY be an implantation dip you saw in the temps. If AF doesn't arrive on time, test again then... best of luck

Sorry to hear, this happened to me this month, I was cramping and backache three days before AF arrived and because I normally don't get cramping before I was getting my hopes up. If only our bodies could behave the same each month eh! Baby dust to you x

Sorry to hear, this happened to me this month, I was cramping and backache three days before AF arrived and because I normally don't get cramping before I was getting my hopes up. If only our bodies could behave the same each month eh! Baby dust to you x

OH MY GOODNESS do I understand what you are saying here! Its INSANE! I've never had cramps like that before and then when AF did come I barely felt anything....which is abnormal yet again. Oh well hoping this cycle just cleared all the problems out and got me ready for the perfect cycle this coming month!

and of course I'm wishing the same to you!!!!:hugs:

Hello Ladies,
I have been TTC for 11 months now and am getting ready to start another round of trying. My cycles are finally a little more regulated and things seem to be shaping up so I am hoping that maybe this time around will give me a good chance of actually getting that BFP I've been dreaming of! lol but seriously....

I was just wondering for those of you who have been trying and finally gotten your BFP if there was anything you did differently on that cycle that you think may have contributed to getting it to FINALLY HAPPEN!?!?!

Thanks in advanced!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->