Please help!

Sophiejash

Reaction score
I started bleeding on Wednesday, Thursday evening it was flooding out of me, I was having painful cramps and passed a clot. Friday I had no cramping and the bleeding died down a lot but yesterday and today I'm getting a lot of pain. I was 5+5 weeks and sure I've miscarried. Is it normal for the pain to continue like this? I can deal with the bleeding but not the pain. Thanks

Hi hun I didn't want to read and run, I'm only now goin through an mc my first, have u been seen? If the pain is unbareable I'd say u need to go to a&e,
I had a scan on Friday and confirmed mc and been bleeding since, with cramps on and off but not much pain really, I'm still waiting for that :( sending hugs x

They saw and scanned me Thursday, there's was a baby and a heartbeat but baby only measuring 5+5 weeks when is should have been 9+5 weeks so didn't look good. They won't see me again for two weeks.. I've tried! The pain isn't unbearable I just can't deal with it mentally and don't know if it should last this long so it's making me worry that I could have some internal problem. So sorry for your loss, it's so hard isn't it xx

My most recent miscarriage took a while (I have had 3). My bleeding started at 10 weeks when the pregnancy failed at 6. I bled for two weeks then had terrible cramps in the evenings for three days in a row. The third night I had to call my husband home from work to take care of our daughter and I miscarried 30 minutes later. The pain at that point was very different than passing a clot. Since the sac was still growing what I passed was 3 inches long and about 1 inch wide. As soon as the miscarriage was done it was instantaneous relief.

Most likely you have not yet miscarried, your body is just preparing.

Either way, call your doctor whenever you have questions. They should be supportive through this process and if not, find another doctor. My doctor gave me his cell phone to call whenever needed.

Also, if you do pass something different than a clot (you will know) save it and bring it to your doctor. The pathologist can make sure you passed everything and if there is a fetus you can request it is tested for chromosome abnormalities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->