Please help

Becca345

Reaction score
I took a pregnancy test in Friday which was positive I then started to bleed on Saturday and thought oh no. I took a test and it was a faint line I took another test this morning and again a faint line I think. This has not been like a normal period as not been heavy or clotty but not nothing either. I have attached a pic of my tests and would appreciate your opinions as I feel like I'm going crazy. I also took ovulation tests and they have visible pink lines

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 31
Hi there I can definitely see lines on the top one, bottom two and very faint lines on the others. Have you tried a frer?

Thank you I have the Drs this afternoon, I haven't tried a first response

I see lines on all but 1hcg test.
Hope the doctors goes well for you xx

They have booked me in for a scan next week when I will be 6 weeks to see if I have had an early miscarriage or if there is a baby there

No the dr called epu and they said they would scan me next week when I would be 6 weeks. I thought they would have done a blood test

Or a urine test at least. Thats awful. How are you feeli g?
Can you take a frer?

No nothing just told to go to scan next week and that will give me answers. I am going to get a frer and test again to see if it's a positive

Oh man. That's so tough for you! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it's not too hard for you to wait!

Following this thread! I want to shed some light on this thread, I've had early bleeding on both healthy babies on and off the first 12 weeks, I was almost certain it was mcs both times, but both babies are here now 😊

I am going to buy another test today and see what the results are and if negative will phone and cancel early scan I think.minhave no bleeding today but feel cramps and such an upset stomach

Tbh if you want to do another test that's fine, but if it was a mc (hopefully not!) You still have hormone even after a mc has ended, I had a mc before my kids came along and It was still saying i was pregnantba week later. Im my oppiion, MAKE THEM give you a blood test, becausr even now a scan would be a bit pointless you can't tend to see much til 7 weeks

I wouldn't cancel the scan. I bled had negative tests and I had an ectopic. I would go to the appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->