Please help

Graviti

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Firstly I would like to say that I am new here and not yet familiar with all the terms used except IB:blush: In 2014 my husband and I were trying to have a baby, conceived around end September 2014 but had a miscarriage at 7 weeks a week after my husband got deployed for a year. Fast forward to 2015 when he got I was scared to try again so we both decided we would not try but not prevent it either. We are both turning 32 in August and have a 6 year old daughter. Before March I had a regular cycle. On the 22 March I started my periods which usually last 5 days but had they lasted 4 days. Was supposed to have my next period after that on the 23 April but did not have my periods till the 6 May and again for 4 days buy normal periods. Past week I started going to the loo frequently and drinking lots of water. Have nausea almost every night and my tummy gurgles throughout the night. Last night started having lower back pains and this morning I started my periods it was very heavy and dark with clots. The pains are still not getting any better and periods are still a bit heavy and still nausea since morning and only had fruit and liquids. Could I be pregnant or is it just stress that is causing my periods to be late 2 months in a row. :sadangel:

It could be stress related Hun. Have you taken a test? Whenever I've been stressed it has stopped my period :( xx

It could be stress related Hun. Have you taken a test? Whenever I've been stressed it has stopped my period :( xx

I was scared to take the test incase I wasn't pregnant and I guess i was in denial that I was actually stressing over not being able to falling pregnant or losing the baby again. I'm planning on seeing a gynaecologist tomorrow just to be sure. My periods stopped on day 2 which makes it even more confusing.

The gynaecologist my suggest a test. Fingers crossed everything settles for you soon Hun! Keep me updated xxx

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->