Please help !

Waffles.1

Reaction score
Me and my husband have been ttc over a year with no luck. I've always felt like there was something wrong with me and I couldn't have kids. Normally I get pretty bad cramps and tender breasts starting about a week before AF arrives and then half way through my period. I keep track of my cycle and it's usually irregular but averaging around 26 days. According to my calendar I should be starting my period in two days from now (making it a 28 day cycle), but the last few months I have started about 4 days earlier than expected. My last period started may 10. I have had no cramping at all and my breasts aren't sore, however they have been extremely sensitive to the point where the shower water was bothering them and they feel swollen. I've had diarrhea for the last 4 days and gas pains, along with gas. I've had aching in my back on each side and sharp pains a little on the sides of my low abdomen/pelvic area sometimes radiating Down my leg into my hip area. I've been way more thirsty than usual, like my mouth is always dry. Normally I crave sweets all the time, just more during pms and period but I have been craving salty foods all the time. Plus I've had heart burn and sneezing a lot. Me and my husband just had sex and I felt a pain/pressure on the left side of my abdomen. I took a test today and yesterday both with BFN. I want more than anything to finally get my chance but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Do you think I could finally be pregnant? Or is something else maybe going on?

I forgot to mention I've been nauseous, my skin is more sensitive and I've been getting lightheaded sometimes when I stand up. I always feel hungry but the thought of food turns me off

It could just be a reaction to your body gearing up for af or you could well be pg. Have you and DH been to a DR to get yourselves tested? Your irregular periods should e looked into as you have been trying for a while, and its good to rule any problem with DH out.

We are both being looked at and so far everything looks normal, but I have an appointment in a few weeks to start an infertility study. I'm hoping at this point I get to go for a whole different reason!

Aww hun that sounded exactly like mine when I fell pregnant with 3 of my 4 xx

Tested negative again today, but still no sign of AF. I thought I had started this morning but instead just had a serge of creamy CM. I'll try to hold out until this weekend to test again...keeping my fingers crossed!

Ur not out until the witch shows up hun. Fingers crossed for you xx

Still no sign of AF..trying to hold out until this weekend to test again. My sense of smell is starting to get to me, everything smells bad. Like other people's food, or if someone opens a trash can nearby that didn't use to bother me.

I'm the same there not sure if it's in my head but I can't go near cheese atm all smells and tastes off. Crazy!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->