Please Help

ConfusedSmart

Reaction score
OK, everyone, I am going to start this off with I am somewhat book smart, street smart and have some common sense. I am 33 have two children 8 and 11. For five years I had Mirena and then got it switched two years ago. I have not had a period with it for years so I have no idea when I ovulate or anything. I got it removed Monday 6/18 due to pain with it lately. I'm not actively TTC but I didn't do much to prevent it either, we are kind of going with the flow what is meant to be will be stuff... Well when she removed it, of course, she gives me the spiel on sperm lives 5 days so and so forth. TMI I know but my fiancee and I are very sexually active so I'm sure we had sex 4 times in 5 days pre-removal and almost every night post removal. She gave me BC pills and said to start that day. Well, my pharmacy was out of them until next day so I did not start. We had unprotected sex that night. I picked the pills up next day but honestly am having a hard time remembering so I haven't taken every day. Well starting this week around Tuesday I have been nauseous but at evening time no throw-up but dry heave. More emotional than I normally am, yesterday started peeing sooo much but I doubt that has anything to do with anything..( I had not bleeding after IUD was removed and no issues at all that week) I did notice a little brown discharge this past weekend when I wiped but it was just a little and hasn't happened then...I don't have a UTI and it doesn't burn and I'm not drinking more than usual so I'm not quite sure where it is coming from. I know or I think it would be a way to early to detect any sort of pregnancy but just for curiosity I went and got a pregnancy test yesterday. I have it attached and my mind may be playing tricks but I see a very faint blue line. I took another one same test a couple hours later and it had faint blue also but only at the top of the window and not a full "I". I just want to know A. if anyone else sees this blue line and B. does anyone have any experience? I know I need to test again in a few days but I am going a little crazy, mostly excitement but I'm trying to chill out because I have a tendency to blow things up. Any help would be great...I see articles about evaporation lines so on and so forth... Thank you =)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 31
I forgot to mention that I stated my "smart statistics" because I feel like this may be a dumb question with a duh answer but I guess I am excited or fearful and not thinking...

I can see a line but I always do on blue dye tests for the most part. I would try a First respone pink dye test. Good luck that it goes the way you hope :)

I agree with Hoping. I can see a line but would definitely double check with a pink dye test.
Best of luck!

Blue dye tests seem to be very crap. It's very possible you are pregnant, get a frer (first response, early result) or if not a different pink dye test. And post a picture so we can all analyse it 😂
Also I personally would stop taking the pill for now if you think you might be pregnant and you weren't taking it properly anyway. At least until you've done a few tests and have more of an idea xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->