Please help!

I can believe that! It seems like every other post I read is about a woman having a bleed and most seem to continue on with their pregnancy. Thanks again!!

My fingers are crossed for all of you! And I prey that you all get as much good news as I have

Berni's bean is all good, no worries there. Just mine that is struggling.

Just have to hang in for a few mire days and I'll know what's happening though. :)

I'm beginning to wear a permanent dent in my sofa though. :D

I go straight up to bed as soon as I get home in the evening. I sit up there and check my computer and then read, then fall asleep. Was so tired last night. Went to visit BIL and family and didn't get home until almost 10.

the first few weeks are a nightmare. I fell asleep on the bottom step could not even find the energy to go up the stairs once. DH woke me when he got home and told me off for not getting the kids lol like I should be driving!!

well, no red yesterday at all. Yay.

But feel really low today, just cant see it working out. :(

Today there is v. dark brown/black smear today... goodness knows what that means, and flakey floaty bits in urine...

Cheapy test very strong today, line instant...

but i know that doesnt mean anything cos hcg levels stay high enough to get a poss even if there is a loss.

I'm wondering if my results might be in today, maybe they got them quickly for some reason, gonna call later i think, if not i really hope they are in tomorrow.

wish i could feel more positive, felt a bit brighter after all the dizziness and no red yesterday but have woken up all negative and low again this morning. :(

WOrth a try but Not sure if the one test will tell you a lot. you need the second for comparison.

I have the first set. 8000 at 5w, just waiting for the second set. But only had bloods yesterday.....

So they probably won't be back yet. Boooooooo!

Oh is worth phoneing our doc gets them back the next morning. but 8000 at 5 weeks sounds fantastic!!

bad news...

second set are 10000... and the first lot were 8900...

i now have to go in for an emergency scan as they think its eptopic ...

not enough of a rise for it to be viable, too much of a rise for it to be a miscarriage...

Worst of all worlds... :( :,(

Oh sweetheart I am so sorry. It might just be that you are further on? Please let me know how you are! PLEASE!

Oh clownfish I am so very sorry that you are going through this. I am glad that they will be giving you a scan though as this way you will know for sure what is going on.

I'll be thinking of you and hoping for a miracle. Please keep us updated after you scan.

:hugs: I know this isn't easy.

Not ectopic. So at least I don't lose tubes over this. There is a sac, but no visible pole. They say it's too early to see it. Re-scan 10 days.

But the numbers speak for themselves don't they. :(

least it's not ectopic. That's something I suppose. :)

Oh thank goodness. I would not panic about the numbers they are really high so it could just be that its too early. If they thought there was something to worry about they would have you in earlier. See how you feel in a few days if its getting to you phone back and ask for an earlier appointment as long as it is more than 5 days they should be able to see a differnece.

right, b@gger it! I'm not quiting til i KNOW i've miscarried...

https://www.squidoo.com/nondoublinghcg

'According to HCG charts, at about eight weeks, levels above 10,000 mIU/ML are considered within normal range and may start to decline. A number of 'normal', healthy pregnancies are at the low end of the HCG spectrum.'

https://www.squidoo.com/hcglevels

'If your hCG levels are above 6,000, your levels may take 96 hours (four days!) or more to double and still be perfectly normal.'

So, i'm not 8 weeks, but i am over 10,500... so maybe, just maybe....

everything is staying firmly crossed. I'm going to make it through another 10 days...! :thumbup:

So glad to hear it's not ectopic and it's at least in the right spot.

I think there is still a good chance this could sort itself out, and you never know, labs do make mistakes, so here's hoping.

Sorry you have to wait 2 weeks for any answers, could you perhaps see if they'd be willing to check the blood level in another week, just so you wouldn't have to wait so long?

The problem with the UK medical system is they really dont like doing anything if they dont have to...

i was wondering about trying to get another HCG test next week sometime, but not sure i can find the energy to be honest. And if its gone up, but not by tons then i still know no more... and if it goes down then i'll miscarry.. so i'll know about that when it happens..

Think its time to just get on with it and see what happens. I have been poked and prodded for the last week, 3 blood tests, a stupid 'investigation' day, like a smear test with machine and fingers... and then an vaginal ultrasound...

its all been too much for me.

So i'm just going to wait the 10 days... get back to work and try and try and keep the faith. :)

I think you are truly truly brave. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. another thing you can do is keep peeing on the sticks if the line dims then go back. di oyu think you were 5 weeks along?

You are very brave and strong and handling this so well. You've been through so much already.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->