Please help!

do u have the funds for a private scan if ur hosdpital will not think they are 60-90 for EPU? is an avenue to look at i do not think i could be as brave as u

I think you are truly truly brave. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. another thing you can do is keep peeing on the sticks if the line dims then go back. di oyu think you were 5 weeks along?

5w +3. even know when ovulation was. I was temping. :)

went out and had a nice meal with fella and his mates. Was so nice to just hang out and laugh about boyish rubbish rather than worry.

We'll see how the next few days go, had enough for one day. :)

Night ladies. Hope your beans are having a good day today. X

hi huni i am so soory to hear i am going true de same thing as u hun ive had 5 mc this year just lose 1 last month its doing my head in they are sending me for tests to hun i just keep blamin my self for it but i cnt be doing that they said bec i have 2 little boys they think i cant hav girls and its all i want now is my litttle girl as soon as i stoped bleedin i started tryin again wil i be ok dose any1 no huni i am really sorry but i no thats all people say all u want is hugs hun your mind is some were else all the time just try keep your head up hun are time wil come hun i no it wil hun so so so sorry huni xxxxxxx

can any1 help me i am just new to this i dnt no how to post a message were people can help me out xxx

can any1 help me i am just new to this i dnt no how to post a message were people can help me out xxx

Hey moxx, just pick the section you think most suits your situation and then hit the 'new thread' button.

Thanks for the kind words, sorry you're having such a horrid time as well. Must make you love your two boys all the more. :)

Hi Clownfish, sorry youre having such a bad time of things. Thought id reply as im going through something really similar right now. Ive been getting brown discharge since sunday and wednesday i had some dark red blood that was in the toilet and on the tissue but then no more. I was lucky enough to get pregnant again straight after a miscarriage (i miscarried 28th June). Went to the doctors yesterday who were useless, he seemed to be doubting the fact i was pregnant and that it was just left over hormones from my miscarriage. If he would have bothered to look at my notes he would have seen i had a blood test a week after the m/c and all my pg hormones had gone. On top of that after trying for a baby for nearly 3 years i know my body very well and know exactly when i ovulated but he was having none of it...... idiot!! Im so annoyed, i know im pregnant and i now my dates (5w+4 today). He told me to go away and take a test in a week and then come back if its positive. In the mean time me and my o/h are nervous wrecks, and i dread going to the toilet for what i might find. Ive literally been sitting on the sofa as much as i can and i dread moving anywhere! x

Hi C&J.

I got met with exactly the same response. Are you sure your pregnant? Yes. I've been testing since day 11 and bizarrely got a line from then. Last time I did get a poss til after Af was due. Used Internet cheapy tests, ah! but did you use a prope test as well? YES YOU TOTAL MORON!!!! A million of them!!! Eventually I said I'd done one just that morni g and got an instant dark line.

I dunno if it's just this country but noone seems to know about early pregnancy. I had to tell the midwife the hcg rests weren't good, she was busy congratulating me that they were 10,500! then she admitted she knew nothing about betts hcg!!! And she's my midwife!

Same happened last time though. I think here your on your own til 12w. Get there and people start taking notice. Oh, how I dream of getting there. :)

When we were sat having second scan yesterday I said to my fella, one day we're gonna have one of these scans and it's gonna be good news!

No bleeding at all yesterday. Nothing at all after that brown/black smear in the morning. No bleeding last evening or this morning either which surprised me after having the world and her instruments poking around inside me! They said my cervix was shut. Wonder what happens if it stays that way?!

Hope everyone is waking up to a happy bean day. :)

Its so frustrating, i dont know how much more of the not knowing i can take. Just been to do our weekly shop and have had some mild cramps. Been to the toilet and had some more blood. Did another wipe and it was brown again, I really dont know what to think any more i did have some hope but im beginning to think maybe its just a slow miscarriage. Obviously i dont want things to be over but if im going to miscarry i wish it would just happen because this makes things so much worse, as i know we could be clinging to false hope. When i miscarried last time within 24 hours it had gone from brown discharge to heavy bleeding with clots and i knew it was over. This is just mental torture.

yup. I'm in exactly the same boat. Exact same thing, last time 24 hours from first wipe to full red horridness..

no cramping that time til 2 days in, woke up in the night and had one massive 'contraction' that went from the top of my turso to the bottom, it was so bad i actually went yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooouch out loud...

This time, no cramping again (yet) and it started a week ago today, just red to wipe, then brown, then nothing, then the next day not alot, then sunday eve red, then brown then nothing, same mon/tues/wed red wipe, brown wipe, nothing... then nothing last 2 days...

but my HCG reading is high, but didnt double, so no definitive answer there, scan showed the sac, but no pole... they said too early to see anything, come back in 10 days...

so i have no bleeding for now, a weird HCG and a sac... sore boobs, but no other symptoms... and thats my lot for the next week and a half, unless it suddenly gets me.

You could try asking for a quantative HCG? Two blood tests, 48 hours apart... you'll see if its too low to be viable, and if its doubling then you'll know everything is OK for now...

but it may not take you out of limbo land as it hasnt me.

They just shrugged at me yesterday and said pregnancy isnt an exact science... oh.. and try not to worry.... !!

what they dont seem to get is that mental health is an exact science and this is ruining ours!!! Bah humbug. :D

Well its all over now for me, have started bleeding and the cramps are getting very intense. Relieved to know what is happening but gutted and concerned as to why ive miscarried twice in 2 months. Hoping its just bad luck. Hopefully you have a better ending than me x Goodluck.

C&J I am so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

C&J I am so sorry hun... did your dr give you the ok to try again so soon I know they told me to wait at least 2 cycles as getting pregnant right away has a higher chance of endind in mc... I am in US btw

Clown... hun I am sorry you are going thrrough this but sometimes these things happen and everything turns out fine but I completly understand as they always say red blood is bad but I know many women who have had the red blood off and on early in pregnancy and been fine... I however am not one of them... at 4w2d I had super super light pink this time and my doc had me in his office in a couple hours doing blood test and checking for infection and I had a infection started antibiotics and no bleeding since but I still worry all the time as my boobs have not really gotten sore this time but my hcg levels are rising good so far 4w0d 31 4w1d 51 4w5d 293... the limbo sucks

Well its all over now for me, have started bleeding and the cramps are getting very intense. Relieved to know what is happening but gutted and concerned as to why ive miscarried twice in 2 months. Hoping its just bad luck. Hopefully you have a better ending than me x Goodluck.

C&J :hugs::cry:

I had the same thought as the lady above, a MC is alot for a body to go through and it can take a few weeks to get the hormones back in balance etc, so its supposed to be quite risky falling straight away again. Having said that my friend fell the month after a MC and her daughter is now almost 2.. so i guess its another one of those.

Perhaps take a month off, concentrate on yourself and your fella, pamper, sleep, rest and then try again. You can obviously fall easily so hold on to that thought.

Hope you are OK. xxx

clownfish- how are you today hun any news from the dr

Clown... hun I am sorry you are going thrrough this but sometimes these things happen and everything turns out fine but I completly understand as they always say red blood is bad but I know many women who have had the red blood off and on early in pregnancy and been fine... I however am not one of them... at 4w2d I had super super light pink this time and my doc had me in his office in a couple hours doing blood test and checking for infection and I had a infection started antibiotics and no bleeding since but I still worry all the time as my boobs have not really gotten sore this time but my hcg levels are rising good so far 4w0d 31 4w1d 51 4w5d 293... the limbo sucks

Thats the problem isnt it, they keep saying 30% of all successful pregnancies have bleeding...

but i just think (and i KNOW how negative it sounds) but 100% of ALL miscarriages start with bleeding...

coupled with a dodgy HCG and my luck would be running extremely high wouldnt it...

but hey, you never know do you. ;) :)

Think i went through a pain barrier yesterday, suddenly i wasnt looking at a miscarriage, i was looking at no baby and having my tubes hacked up... it was horrific...

so today i am a million times calmer... i've been tidying up, cleaning the fish out, playing with the cats, pottering round the shops... and just feel totally mellow about it all. I dont even mind going to the loo today...

i wonder how long it will last. :D :dohh:

clownfish- how are you today hun any news from the dr

Nah, i'm all done with Dr's now for the next 10 days...

its just me and my body....

if it lets me get through another 10 days they will re-scan...

:)

have they checked your progestrone... again I am in US and know they do different things here but I know if your progestrone is too low even if the pregnancy is viable your body might not be producing enough hormone on it's own to support the pregnancy.. I am on progestrone this time after my 4 mcs

have they checked your progestrone... again I am in US and know they do different things here but I know if your progestrone is too low even if the pregnancy is viable your body might not be producing enough hormone on it's own to support the pregnancy.. I am on progestrone this time after my 4 mcs

I know. And i WISH we were more like the States, but its just not how it works here.

They wont even talk to you til you've had 3 x MC... i've had to fight to get the quantative HCG, they just shrug and want to leave it to see what happens.

My temps have been nice and high, even through the spotting, so in my own lack of understanding way, i'm hoping it means that my progesterone is still good...

it gives me a good thermal shift after OV and this cycle it took my temps up alot higher than my last none pregnant cycle... so its there, but as you say, i have no idea if its high enough.

I have discovered that my work give us 'basic' private heathcare, and i called them and i am entitled to 'investigatory' infertility treatment... so if this one does end in a MC then i will get referred and get them to look into all these avenues...

i had a thyroid done and its ok, i had a blood count done.... and now the HCG and scan... and i've argued for every single bit of it.

but the NHS wont do anything else properly until 3 x MC... which, i think, is sick. :(

with all the issues I have I am so glad I don't live there... like I said my doc here if I even see the faintest pink he has me in within a few hours to do test... I have scans every week which started at 4w... even though knew it was too early to see anything... and dr appointment and bloods every week at least till 12 weeks... even though I know at 8 weeks hcg can kinda level out even before if high enough...

I know. I always see you US ladies with your weekly HCG charts and feel very green! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->