please help :)

highhopes19

Reaction score
Hi guys, I posted this also in the other ttc forum, so I thought I'd add it here aswell :)

My AF is now well over a week late, my last AF was august the 12th. I did a clear blue test on thursday
Which came back negative :( but still have no AF. I went to the doctors on friday and explained to her what's happened and
Described my symptoms and she said it does sound like I am, so she gave me a urine test to do monday morning hopefully I should get
The results if not that day hopefully the next.

I've been getting sickness on and off all day everyday it was so bad thursday that I got sent home from work,
Lots of cm so much that I've actually ran to the toilet thinking I've wet myself, heattburn and wind I can't stop burping especially
Horrible sicky ones, lower back pain and cramps like AF is coming but doesn't seem too

There's no other reason AF could be late not had any stress either lately
What do you guys reckon the chances are that I am, don't wanna get my hopes up for nothing

Thanks guys
X

your symptoms sound like you could be pregnant hun. Get your test done be see what your results are. If negative, your dr should give you some advice or possibly do a blood test for you. Good luck hun. Fingers crossed for your :bfp:

Hi hun thanks for the advice took the sample to doctors this morning
I was so anxious to know the results I've run them already lol. Results aren't back yet kind of knew but couldn't help myself lol
So gonna try tomorrow.
AF still isn't here, all the 'symptoms' I've described still are.

Especially the cm

X

oh good luck hun. Fingers crossed.

Hi im new and not sure how to post new thread and was wondering if someone could help me with a question. I am 21 yrs old married and ttc. My periods are coming every month between 22 and 28 days. My lmp was sept 1st and am on cd 20. Recently (4 days ago )i had severe abdominal pain and went to the hospital and they said i had a cyst that just ruptured. Went to the doc office and ordered a blood test only 3 days after ovulation. It was neg. My question is is there anyway i can be preg. Ive been having symptoms such as freq. Urination fatigue (went to bed at 9pm woke up at 1pm) any advice would be great. Ps they did nothing at the hospital at all

hi hun. In answer to posting body thread there is a button just on top of the thread list i think it says new thread on it, on the left hand side top of the said. With regards to your test, with it being done only 3dpo (days past ovulation) it is too early for a test to pick that up. You need to give it till the day af is due so the test can work properly. If your lucky you can do one about a week before, im not sure which tests are the early ones, but it be better to wait till next period is due. Good luck hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->