Please help!

helen0381

Mummy to Jack and TTC#2!
Reaction score
For ages now I havent felt like myself. I had PND after having JAck last year, I was put on Citalopram, which didnt seem to do much. I came off them in May and was ok for a bit. I was diagnosed with a Vitamin B12 deficiancy last November and since then been having injections every 3 months. I started feeling a bit better at first, not as tired or moody etc then the last few months Ive put on weight, feel knackered, have no energy, totally unmotivated, zero sex drive and achy all the time. Im at the doctors again tomorrow but they just keep fobbing me off. Im sick to death of feeling like this, Ive turned into a horrible person, snappy all the time, emotional, im a complete bitch to my DH, im surprised he hasnt left me yet! Its affecting every part of my life including work. Im so sick of being this horrible person. I was never like this before having Jack. Its seriously affecting my marriage. My OH has had enough. Has anyone else felt like this. Im hoping they will find something wrong cos this cant be who Ive turned into....:help:

Please can someone offer some advice

Helen
xxx

im sorry you feel like this hun, ive been feeling similar, since my lo's been born im a wreck. 6 weeks after he was born my grandad died and 2 days later i got vertigo (dizziness and off-balanceness) which is still ongoing (ive had it for a year. on top of this my lo has never really been a good sleeper and still wakes up now and he's 14 months so what with my loss, feeling tired, exhausted and emotional, im like you; im moosy, snappy, ZERO sex drive i dont even want to kiss my dh, thats how bad it is, i think i may have had pnd and not really addressed it. ive not really got any advice just that you are not alone in feeling this way, maybe go back to the doc and get them to give you something else or speak to someone about how you feel xxxxxxx hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks Hun. I'm sorry u have felt like this too. Have you been to see the doc? My only consolation is that jack is a really good baby. Not at the start but since he was 10 months he has slept through. That's what makes me feel worse cos when he does play up I just can't cope. That's why I can't understand how I could b so tired. I really hope there is a good explanation to how I feel cos I hate myself at the moment a feel like I'm gonna have a breakdown to be honest. I'm thinking about maybe going to see a counsellor to see if that would help. It's got worse because my mum and dad split up in April, it was completely out of the blue so I don't think that has helped. My so called best friends haven't bothered since I had jack. I really don't want to go back on the Meds but if they stop me feeling like this then maybe I should. You should really go to the docs too if you feel like this. Xxx:hugs:

You listed all the symptoms of depression. Definitely see the doctor about trying some other anti-depressants and get a referral for counselling. In the meantime, go easy on yourself and just roll with what you feel. HTH.

Hugs. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->