please help

mummyupton

Reaction score
hello i never thought i would be in this group!so so sad. i miscarried on 18th september naturally. i was 7 weeks.i just wondered when people decided to try again afer a MC. ive been told several different things.... soem say wait until first period but i think this is just due to dating baby and some say go for it sttraight away or when you are ready. i really dont know what to do and dont want to risk another MC but desperately want to try again.please help.x

sorry for your loss, we were told by the nurse wait or one cycle but she also said thats mainly for dating

We were told to wait for three cycles... we chose not to wait but didn't wind up getting BFP until the 4th cycle after.

Sorry for your loss hunni :hugs:
My doc told me we could start again as soon as we were ready emotionally. I think its suggested you wait a cycle for dating but we didn't. It didn't happen anyway but if it had I wouldn't have cared about dates!
Good luck when you start again and hoping you get your sticky bean

I was told if u do get pregnant before you have ur period after mc it's ok! But they say wait for dating. Just make sure u r ready =) I waited one cycle just so I knew I working properly again =D xxx

Firstly, sorry for your loss, worst feeling ever :cry:

We waited until I had two periods, mainly because we are using the CBFM and didnt want to get misleading results. Was amazed when I fell on our 1st attempt but unfortunately dont think that has gone to plan either. Just sat here waiting to go to my Dr's to get my worst fears confirmed :cry: but that is just me, Im sure you will be fine, dont give up, we will get there. :thumbup:

:dust: to us all.

I'm so sorry. I'm in the same boat. We weren't told anything and decided to NTNP this cycle. My hcg has been erratic though so we were just told to wait til it's 0 before trying. I think we may have bd the day before O however so it may be too late. I asked doc if it was possible to O with hcg still in your system as I was having O type pain and got paranoid about ectopic and he said with the low level I had it is possible (50).

I have heard that if a d & c is needed you must wait several cycles, but other than that it is okay to try when you are ready.

Adanma

thanks everyone. i did a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative so does thatmean my hcg levels are 0.i dont know how you test them.think we might try this weekend.it sounds like it take ages for some people and i dont want to wait a second.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->