Please help

Rockell8788

Reaction score
My left nipple has got small red lumps on it simlar to spots all around the bottom half of the areola and the top of my nipple looks abit red and angry looking. Ds is also refusing to feed from me what so ever but he also won't take a bottle either so have a screaming starving baby.
What does it sound like and could it be why he won't feed. The other nipple ids fine but he still won't take it. He actually screams more when I try

God - I've no idea hun sorry. Can you express into a small cup and try feeding him that way? If you tilt the cup to his lips he will start to lap at it, hopefully!

We tried the cup I think I ended up wearing most of it lol he started so suck at it but then started blowing bubbles with it.
Just Dawn on me he had thrush last week. Does it sound thrush like

Could be? Might be worth a doctors trip?

It does sound like it could be thrush; also could be a heat rash though I wouldn't think either would affect your LO wanting to feed. Have you checked LOs mouth; maybe the thrush still isn't gone from him? xx

I can't see any White patches left in his mouth but I might carry on the gel for another day or so just incase. Trip to the doc defiantly i think. The left does feel a little odd not painful or anything just not right.
Iv managed to feed him twice since posting Both feeds wasn't very long but better than nothing. Going to dreamfeed a few times in the night as nappies haven't been very wet since this am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"