Please Help

Mommy2LittleB

Reaction score
Hello and Congratulations to you all on your pregnancies!
I used to post in First Trimester until last month. I'll try and keep it as brief as possible.
I have an amazing 4 yr old DS who aside from his asthma & allergies, is very healthy & incredibly intelligent. Neither my DH or I have a history of chromosomal abnormalities in our families.
We decided to try & get pregnant again last year and thankfully got pregnant very fast. Unfortunately, in January 2011 I lost that baby at 13.5 weeks and had a D&C because of T21 (down syndrome) and heart failure.
We decided we didn't want to wait too long to try again (and our dr gave us the go ahead) and we were blessed to get pregnant again fairly quickly. Unfortunately, I lost my 2nd angel at 9 weeks, 2 wks ago. This time our dr sent the remains away to get tested and it was confirmed that it was due to T22 which is also a chromosomal abnormality. T22 is non viable.
My question to you ladies is this, have any of you experienced this more than once (like myself) and still gone on to have a healthy child/pregnancy? I'm just having such a hard time understanding this as we already have a healthy DS. My dr did suggest my DH and I get genetic testing done.
I really want so much to try again but I'm just so nervous of losing another LO
Thank you in advance for any help or support! XOXO :hugs:

Hi,
unfortunately i have no advice for you as have no experience but didn't want to read and run.I just wanted to say i am sorry for your losses and fingers crossed for you for the future.xxx. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey hun
i dont have the experience your wanting, however i lost my baby to a genetic disorder and i have gone on to a currently healthy pregnancy :)
anything is possible!
sarah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back