Please Help

pinkerbelle

Expecting Baby #1
Reaction score
Hi All,

Congratulations to everyone getting their BFP's!!!!

I am wondering if some of you may be able to help me. I am now on CD 32, not long come off the BCP so AF is not yet regular. I have done 3 tests and all three have been BFN's :cry:

No at the moment I am suffering with a really yukky cold, I have heard that this can be an early sign of pregnancy, did any of you have this symptom?

I have also heard that some women do not release enough hCG to be detected in PG tests, so perhaps this could be the case with me, or maybe I am testing too early?

I was really just asking for advice and for some idea of symptoms that some of you may have had in the early stages of your pregnancy?

Thank you so much in advance.

x x x

Hey hun, I personally didn't have colds in early pregnancy, so can't help with that one, but I do always get very congested in pregnancy from around 8wks on. The pregnancy hormones do slow everything down and reduce your body's immunity, so you are more susceptible to picking up infections, but not sure if this would be the case so early on.

Are you certain of when you ovulated? After coming off the pill it can take a few months for ovulation to regulate again, so you might not conceive immediately hun. Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->