Please I need some answers! Scared!

K_love16

Reaction score
I am 23 years old! My fiancé and I just found out 4 days ago we were expecting 😁 which is exciting news for us! I went to get proof of pregnancy they told me I was 4 weeks and 5 days which today would mark 5 weeks and 2 days! But this is where the nightmare for us began! Two days ago I started spotting it was brown and not so much at first, but then yesterday at work I began cramping really bad like my menstral was trying to come on! Pains in my abdomen my lower back and spotting a little more! So I went to the er they took blood ran text took a urine sample as well as gave me an ultrasound and vaginal ultrasound! There was nothing we could see on the monitor at this point! Well the doctor came in and told me that my HCG levels were 144 which means I'm earlier than I think I am or either I been pregnant and my baby just stopped growing and I'm having a miscarriage at this point! She also told me I could be having an eptopic pregnancy! I have to go back tomorrow to get more lab work done to see if my HCG levels double! I'm still cramping today but they are mild mostly in my back as well as spotting which looks like it's trying to turn to blood! I've had a previous miscarriage in 2009 which was devastating I just pray this isn't what's happening to me this time! Has anyone had this similar problem? Please help me I'm very worried at this point! 😔😔😔😢

Try not to worry (I know impossible) but there isn't anything you can do. Spotting in early pregnancy can be okay so try and keep that in mind. Good luck at your next appt

Way to early for you to even be worrying of the nonsense they told you!! Your levels seem good but can't tell for sure until you get another draw as they need to double in 48-72 hrs. I never saw anything that early either on ultrasound. I think you will be okay. If you have a lot of red bleeding then I would be worried. You could be experiencing implantation cramping and spotting! Wishing you lots of luck. Keep us posted! Xx

Thank you so much for the replies! It's just I don't know what to expect but they think I'm high risk because I've already had s miscarriage before! I will keep you all updated thank you so much

On ultrasound they can't see anything until hcg is over 1200. Just to let you know.

Hi! Yah I'm confused about how u said u went in to get proof of pregnancy and they dated u at 4wk 5 days.....but they did it without doing an ultrasound? Dating can ONLY be done through ultrasound... So either they gave u wrong info or something got lost in translation
That being said, as the previous posters have said nothing will show on ultrasound when hcg is that low. My hcg was around the same at 4wk 2 days. Ur hcg has to be over 2000 to even c a gestational sac on ultrasound. People usually will see a sac starting at 5 to 5.5wks
Ur still so early, I wouldn't worry quite yet.
Good luck!

Well where I'm from here you have to have proof of pregnancy before you can even see or make an appointment with an OB or even to get Medicaid! But they ppl at the er told me last night that they just went by the first date of my last menstral which I'm praying to God it's just that I'm too early! But not to long ago I found clotting well a string of what looks like to be blood and still spotting and now more cramping just not as bad as it was yesterday!

And my OD date was the 26th of August and now it's about to come around again! Idk if that's helpful! I honestly know nothing about pregnancies or what to expect! My first miscarriage I found out the first time they did and ultrasound I misscarried so I don't know what to expect it what's going on just worried!

Just want to wish you good luck and hope everything is well. Dating from your last period is usually a few days off, try not to worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->