Please.. I really need your help

seima

Reaction score
I had an unprotected intercourse with my bf the 21 march 2009. so in the 10th day after my period.
He said
he difnt finish in ( pre-com), but i took nerlevo( morning after pill) just in case after 18 hours.
I had some of the pill symtopms for 10 days, afterthat i went to the drug store anf get a home test, it showed negative.

after 3 weeks, i went to the GYN and had an ultrsasound with showed nothing.
2 weeks later i went to other GYN and did a vaginal
ultrasound and it showed negative. he said dnt worry there is nothing at all. but i do not know why im still worried :(

2 month after tht night, i went to the labo and did a blood test BHCG qualitive, it was negative. a week later i did the same test and was negative.

so i went to another doctor for a last check, so he did an ultrasound and there is nothing there.

BTW- i had my periods for all of that period till now - now my 5th one with 2 days heavy flow and 3 days normal to light.

what is wrng with me? im really cant understand anything,
i have constipation & gas and my belly size is a little biiiit bigger but i can suck it in. now I spend 5 months after that night with this worring feeling :(

sorry for this long story but is there any posebility to be pregnant??

thanks for ur help

It sounds like morning after pill may have affected you?? m sorry hun, I dont really understand why- but good luck!

Thanks Honeybee for ur support.

do u think that ultrasound missed find a baby during 2 months, ot BHCG after 2 months is still not accurate??

I'm having my fifth period since before yesterday and the flow is heavy, today is normal.. I'm crying want to ease my mind,, am I preg?? shallI do another test??

Please ladies dnt just read.. help me with answer .. im really confused and sad to cry!!

Hi Seima,

i am sorry you are going through this. I really dont think that the sonographer missed a baby when you had your scan, they are very thorough!
i would go and talk to your GP and explain everything and maybe they can shed some light on this for you and tell your what is going on.
dont just leave talk to you doctor.

Have you read up on the side effects of the morning after pill? maybe the pill has messed your cycle up and is also messing with your hormones.

def go talk to your GP asap,
good luck x

I did dear.. i went to to GYN and both of them said there is nothing there.. even the qualitive BHCG is negative after sex of 12 weeks.

doctor told me to not worry, but I really do not know why im confused :'(

There has been noting to suggest that you are pregnant if all the ultrasounds and tests, even after months, have been negative. If you are having another normal period now why do you still think that you might be pregnant? x

Theres no need for worrying, there can be no way if all things are negative :)

actually after reading that again- are you hoping you are preg or not? because you are defo NOT pregnant, sorry hun if thats what you wanted but if all test are neg including scans then your not preg!! honest!!! i am a bit mistified why your so anxious to think you are preg just because oyur belly is bigger? Is it possible that you have IBS or put on some weight? Sucking your belly in proves nothing- but your defo not pregnant, especially if periods are normal!!

I actually still dont get why you asked this question if you have had a normal period & scans?

your not pregnant after 12 weeks you would have a positive test! and they would find a baby stop worring. x
is there any reason why you think you still might be? i would say it is pretty impossible!

Thanks Girls .. Many many Thanks.. I will try to not think any more about that.
I really want to continue my life without worrying about this.

be blessed all. thanks again xxxxx

I honestly don't think you're pregnant at all. At 12 weeks you are sure to feel different and the ultrasound, sonogram, blood test and even a dollar store test could have proved you pregnant if you really were. Sorry sweetie, you're not ..

No no no....your not pregnant. Look at what you just said
-ur boyfriend didn't 'finish' in you
- you took the morning after pill
- 5 periods since this happened
- numerous scans - which quite honestly seems a waste of nhs time
- no positive result from hpt

how much for confirmation do you need?!

wishful thinking maye???

Hey there! Your not preggo don't worry! The morning after pill will effect you and mess up your hormones a little bit. As far as weight gain, we ladies tend to gain some water weight in the summer months so try not to worry about that. If they did scans and saw nothing then you are not pg! So chin up and don't worry anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->