Please Input :-(

QueenMom

Reaction score
So I took a test on Christmas and it was a vvfl, couldn't catch it on camera but it was there and everyone saw it, took a test the next day and it looked the same. Bought a new test the day after of the same type of test but different brand and it was darker! I could catch it on camera and was so excited. Well Today I bought 2 different brands and on the wal mart cheapie it was there but vvfl again, and on the equate it was pretty blank maybe a line with pregnancy test acrobats. I am now like 4 days late on my period, no sing of it coming. The only "symptom" I have is nausea after eating sweets. I am a little freaked out and plan on taking a digital in a few hours. I am doing a hold now. I am so sad right now. :-( Is this a thing, I would have thought chemical but I have no sign of a period. My cervix is closed and I have not even a tiny drop of brown blood. I also have increased CM. Does it sound like it is just a shy baby? I can't call the doctor, we got hit with a snow storm so they are closed today :-/ and I just want to cry. Someone please share your experience with a shy baby or a chemical or anything. I need a conclusion. Most of the stuff I read online says something along the lines of " I got a positive test, then a negative 4 days later and now I have started spotting the day of the negative test." I also want to add that I used my water cup that I was drinking out of the last couple days at work because it was the only disposable cup I had. Could that have an effect too since it wasn't "clean". Also I peed directly onto the positive tests. I am so confused and heart broken. We have been trying since the end of July Beginning of August and I haven't had any real lines until this. Not even evaps on store test. :help:

I don't think that using a cup with a couple of water droplets in it would affect the test, but - you have had lines. That is a big plus. There's no reason for any line to come up, let alone on 3+ tests, if you're not pregnant. And your period is 4 days late?
I say pick one brand (one that's showing a line) and stick with that. Test every day, in the morning, and see what happens.
Good luck!

I don't think that using a cup with a couple of water droplets in it would affect the test, but - you have had lines. That is a big plus. There's no reason for any line to come up, let alone on 3+ tests, if you're not pregnant. And your period is 4 days late?
I say pick one brand (one that's showing a line) and stick with that. Test every day, in the morning, and see what happens.
Good luck!

I really hope maybe I just did the test wrong. Maybe counted to 20 to fast or something :-/ And I should have just used the same brand but the whole town seems to be out of ALL pregnancy tests except the expensive app FRER tests. Those are weird. But I was going to check at walgreens. They are just so dang expensive! Thanks though, I am hoping that since I had positive tests and I have no sign of a period at all that maybe it was just a bad test or me using it wrong. Like I said there was a line on the cheapie just faint so I will just have to wait and see.

It definitely depends on the brand. My vvfl at 8dpo was on a frer, and my cheapies were stark white negative until about 4 days later.

It definitely depends on the brand. My vvfl at 8dpo was on a frer, and my cheapies were stark white negative until about 4 days later.

Ya I don't even want to buy a FRER. But I may buy 1 if they have the old 6 day sooner with a digital 6 day sooner. I am just stuck in my head right now. DH and the kids are at home sleeping still I think because I tried to test him. And I am at work trying to work but just cant cuz I am like :-(((((

I had a chemical pregnancy back in 2013 before I got pregnant with my daughter. I had a late period and a positive digital test and a positive equate (cheap brand) test. I had tested about a week apart and then when I finally went to the dr to confirm my pregnancy, their test was initially negative. But when I told them I had a positive they went back to look at it and it was very faintly positive. That same day I started spotting off and on until it was confirmed that it was a chemical pregnancy. I hope that isn't the case for you. I agree with another poster that said to stick with the same brand and just keep testing every couple of days. Either their will be a line each time or it will continue to be very faint until there isn't anything and you will start spotting. It's a waiting game at this stage. Sorry!!!

I didn't get a positive on my cheapie brand until about five days after a different brand, and also got a negative on a digital the first time. I guess they're less sensitive generally. I waited a week and got a positive on my other digital test.

I know it's difficult but I think just wait and test every few days. I had the faintest ever positive in frer then I had negatives for 2 days before I got another positive, then they gradually started darkening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->