Please Input :-(

QueenMom

Reaction score
So I took a test on Christmas and it was a vvfl, couldn't catch it on camera but it was there and everyone saw it, took a test the next day and it looked the same. Bought a new test the day after of the same type of test but different brand and it was darker! I could catch it on camera and was so excited. Well Today I bought 2 different brands and on the wal mart cheapie it was there but vvfl again, and on the equate it was pretty blank maybe a line with pregnancy test acrobats. I am now like 4 days late on my period, no sing of it coming. The only "symptom" I have is nausea after eating sweets. I am a little freaked out and plan on taking a digital in a few hours. I am doing a hold now. I am so sad right now. :-( Is this a thing, I would have thought chemical but I have no sign of a period. My cervix is closed and I have not even a tiny drop of brown blood. I also have increased CM. Does it sound like it is just a shy baby? I can't call the doctor, we got hit with a snow storm so they are closed today :-/ and I just want to cry. Someone please share your experience with a shy baby or a chemical or anything. I need a conclusion. Most of the stuff I read online says something along the lines of " I got a positive test, then a negative 4 days later and now I have started spotting the day of the negative test." I also want to add that I used my water cup that I was drinking out of the last couple days at work because it was the only disposable cup I had. Could that have an effect too since it wasn't "clean". Also I peed directly onto the positive tests. I am so confused and heart broken. We have been trying since the end of July Beginning of August and I haven't had any real lines until this. Not even evaps on store test. :help:

I don't think that using a cup with a couple of water droplets in it would affect the test, but - you have had lines. That is a big plus. There's no reason for any line to come up, let alone on 3+ tests, if you're not pregnant. And your period is 4 days late?
I say pick one brand (one that's showing a line) and stick with that. Test every day, in the morning, and see what happens.
Good luck!

I don't think that using a cup with a couple of water droplets in it would affect the test, but - you have had lines. That is a big plus. There's no reason for any line to come up, let alone on 3+ tests, if you're not pregnant. And your period is 4 days late?
I say pick one brand (one that's showing a line) and stick with that. Test every day, in the morning, and see what happens.
Good luck!

I really hope maybe I just did the test wrong. Maybe counted to 20 to fast or something :-/ And I should have just used the same brand but the whole town seems to be out of ALL pregnancy tests except the expensive app FRER tests. Those are weird. But I was going to check at walgreens. They are just so dang expensive! Thanks though, I am hoping that since I had positive tests and I have no sign of a period at all that maybe it was just a bad test or me using it wrong. Like I said there was a line on the cheapie just faint so I will just have to wait and see.

It definitely depends on the brand. My vvfl at 8dpo was on a frer, and my cheapies were stark white negative until about 4 days later.

It definitely depends on the brand. My vvfl at 8dpo was on a frer, and my cheapies were stark white negative until about 4 days later.

Ya I don't even want to buy a FRER. But I may buy 1 if they have the old 6 day sooner with a digital 6 day sooner. I am just stuck in my head right now. DH and the kids are at home sleeping still I think because I tried to test him. And I am at work trying to work but just cant cuz I am like :-(((((

I had a chemical pregnancy back in 2013 before I got pregnant with my daughter. I had a late period and a positive digital test and a positive equate (cheap brand) test. I had tested about a week apart and then when I finally went to the dr to confirm my pregnancy, their test was initially negative. But when I told them I had a positive they went back to look at it and it was very faintly positive. That same day I started spotting off and on until it was confirmed that it was a chemical pregnancy. I hope that isn't the case for you. I agree with another poster that said to stick with the same brand and just keep testing every couple of days. Either their will be a line each time or it will continue to be very faint until there isn't anything and you will start spotting. It's a waiting game at this stage. Sorry!!!

I didn't get a positive on my cheapie brand until about five days after a different brand, and also got a negative on a digital the first time. I guess they're less sensitive generally. I waited a week and got a positive on my other digital test.

I know it's difficult but I think just wait and test every few days. I had the faintest ever positive in frer then I had negatives for 2 days before I got another positive, then they gradually started darkening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->