Please look at my early scan, what is that

kariss

Reaction score
Hi,
I've just been for my early scan, they dated me 7+2..I thought I was 7+6 so not far off..
There was a perfect baby and a heartbeat they said all was fine..
However below baby there is something, they wasn't sure if it was the yolk sac? Which they said could just disappear..or it could be vanishing twin..
I have to go back in a week but does anyone have any ideas?

Obviously I'm super happy about the baby but also very worried now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 75
Looks like the yolk sac to me x

Could be just the yolk sac, I had a scan at 7+5 and there was a little bally thing at the side of the baby and they said it was the yolk sac and that was getting smaller and would be gone soon.

And congrats on your baby! Its great to see the heart beat :)

They did say it could be yolk sac but she said it didn't look like a usual yolk sac would ah thank you all though I really hope it is yolk sac x

Did they see another yolk sac? I was scanned at 8+2 and could see a clear yolk sac above baby. It's completely normal for the yolk sac still to be visible that stage. If they didn't see another yolk sac then it's more than likely just your yolk sac which is normal! Congrats on seeing a healthy bubba xx

Looks like a perfect yolk sac to me. They're usually very obvious circles, but since it's hanging out so low, it almost looks like a half moon. Just the positioning of the ultrasound wand, is all, nothing wrong with the yolk. Your baby looks wonderful!!!

She didn't see another yolk sac just that blob lol as she said it didn't look like the usual yolk sac does..I'm trying not to worry I'm sure it was the sac lol I'm hoping next week it will be gone and I can just enjoy seeing my baby

Here's some other pics from today also

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member