please look

I know its horrid isnt it :( :( :( you can sign against it x

Thank you tiggerpony i was beginning to think no one cares xxx

That's soo bad.. surely the milk they produce is bad milk? Signing now x

Oh that is awful:growlmad: poor creatures x signed up x

I was reluctant to click the link because if it depicted animal cruelty I'd have been crying for the next 3 hours =X
The trouble with this is, people love their cheap goods and those who pay the price are the animals :(
Personally I'll gladly pay extra for free range/organic etc. It generally tastes better too.
I'd rather pay extra too!!! My friend got some fish fingers from Iceland once & they had chicken in them LOL x

I was reluctant to click the link because if it depicted animal cruelty I'd have been crying for the next 3 hours =X
The trouble with this is, people love their cheap goods and those who pay the price are the animals :(
Personally I'll gladly pay extra for free range/organic etc. It generally tastes better too.

I know what you mean but its been amazing to me how many people have clicked on it but have not signed (maybe they have and not said though,i hope so) :( very sad. I pay organic always for meat and milk (we have meat twice a week as its expensive) the milk makes me sad for the calf's as they are taken away from their mums very early,organic milk is a little later so they have more time with their mums :nope: I just cant bear to think of animals treated badly,whether they be chickens or cows. I understand people want cheap but id rather sacrifice on something else.We seemed to have lost all sense of where our food is from. sorry for waffle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->