please look

Basically its a town which instead of having cows they have human factories :nope:

Sounds utterly delightful :haha: might give that one a miss x

I was reluctant to click the link because if it depicted animal cruelty I'd have been crying for the next 3 hours =X
The trouble with this is, people love their cheap goods and those who pay the price are the animals :(
Personally I'll gladly pay extra for free range/organic etc. It generally tastes better too.

I know what you mean but its been amazing to me how many people have clicked on it but have not signed (maybe they have and not said though,i hope so) :( very sad. I pay organic always for meat and milk (we have meat twice a week as its expensive) the milk makes me sad for the calf's as they are taken away from their mums very early,organic milk is a little later so they have more time with their mums :nope: I just cant bear to think of animals treated badly,whether they be chickens or cows. I understand people want cheap but id rather sacrifice on something else. We seemed to have lost all sense of where our food is from. sorry for waffle xxx

AGREED! One of the reasons why I am veggie. Im not so against the whole concept of eating meat per se, but the way it is done is fowl :(
We buy orgainc milk too. I have to say, Im a little reluctant to click the link as I dont want to be up all night with bad images going around in my head. Are there any pictures? :blush: I'd rather just go straight to the petition thingy.

No pics :hugs: know what you mean but its a little write up then you put your details in and you click on it so it goes to all the mps listed x

Have filled it in, and for OH too :)

Thank you Flubdub,nice to see you :flower: i haven't seen you around much,iv missed ya little bug crawling around my screen :haha: x

Aw thanks :) I havnt been on for AGES but didnt think anyone noticed me! :haha:

This is brilliant! it seems to be doing better since the thread was moved!

Flubdub glad ya back :thumbup: x

Signed, just disgraceful how they treat some animals x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"