PLEASE - need advice/reassurance

Want2bamummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I took the top test yesterday afternoon and got a bfp, this morning I took the bottom test with fmu and the line is the same if not lighter :cry:

I can't help but think it should be much darker from yesterday afternoon to this morning?... AF Is due today. Does anybody know if my lines should look darker less than 24 hours.. like I don't know what to think and I can't help but feel disappointed that I'm gonna have a early mc ..

Any help would be appreciated xx

IMG_3020.jpg

How many dpo are you?
I am in the same boat, did frer on 9dpo midday and then 10dpo with fmu and had hardly any difference either.
Trying to see progress with cheap strips at the moment. Are you testing again tomorrow with fmu? To be honest I wouldnt worry just yet, these early days dont give much progress. Fingers crossed. x

I had a pregnancy where I would get hormone surges later in the day so my afternoon tests were darker than the ones I took with FMU. Maybe that's the case for you too? My only suggestion is to retest with afternoon urine and see if there is a difference then.

Hiya, AF was due yesterday... I tested again this morning with fmu and the line was even more faint/nearly non existent.. so I guess I know where this is headed. :-(

Have u tested this morning again? Good luck!! Xx

Okay, so I did another test when I came from at lunch time today.. and I got this...

TOP- yesterday afternoon
MIDDLE- this morning fmu
BOTTOM- today lunch time

What do you think?

IMG_3024.jpg

My fmu always sucks, I test better in the afternoon/evening.
Congratulations x

My tests looked just like yours, my boy is now 6! I'd say they look fine, I can see that the last one is darker. I think it's all going in the right direction. Good luck x

Thats a great progression!!!! It looks like your fmu sucks :)
I tested this morning too and it is slightly darker than yesterday, i am just worried the tests are quite like for the dpo i am.
Fingers crossed yours keep getting darker. x

Thanks ladies, I'm going to try my hardest to not test for a few days and see what happens... I'll keep you posted. Good luck everyone xx

Congratulations on your BFP! My advice to you would be to not do any more tests! You got your BFP so get booked in with the midwife and start getting excited about your pregnancy.
I've had a MC so I know how anxious pregnancy can be, especially in the beginning but your just adding stress and worry to yourself by comparing darkness of lines.
Try to relax :) x

I am in the same boat.I did 2 tests 2 days ago and got positives.. I did 3 tests this morning and all were definately negative.
I went and bought a frer and a digital and were both positive. My FMU also sucks.

I had a chemical loss 2 months ago and my tests gradually faded to nothing over 4/5 days and I started bleeding after losing baby - a jelly like blob is best description i have...

You have a positive. So get booked in with your midwife and congrats!! :)

Those tests look great, my progression on frer with this pregnancy took a while and it worried me at first but I’m 36 weeks now with a very active baby! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->