Please please look at this and tell me what u think!

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Some of u know that i dont have AF cos of depo, but today i had quite a bit of CM, EWCM and some creamy. mixed.
So i did a OPK, these are the higher sesitivity ones. My last wee was 2 hours before but ive hardly drank at all today.

I never get a 2nd line, and even on these higher sens ones the line is usually very faint.
The pics are crap, but tell me what u think. It isnt quite as dark at the control line, but i never usually get it as strong as this:

Attachments

• SANY0300.jpg
    SANY0300.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 60
  • SANY0301.jpg
    SANY0301.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 42
  • SANY0308.jpg
    SANY0308.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 31
  • SANY0304.jpg
    SANY0304.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 20
  • SANY0309.jpg
    SANY0309.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 35
but do u think its strong enough to be ovulating?

Could see a second line in the pic's but they were a bit blurry. I know that on the Ic tests some people never get a line darker than the test line. So I hope it's positive for you.

yeah i know theyre blurry, its an 8 mega pix camera, but cant seem to get a good pic?

will try BD tonight just incase!

Definitely! Do you check CP?

It could definitely mean you are ovulating today or maybe tomorrow. Definitely BD tonight and tomorrow... better cover the day after that too just to be safe.. GOOD LUCK!! :hug:

It could definitely mean you are ovulating today or maybe tomorrow. Definitely BD tonight and tomorrow... better cover the day after that too just to be safe.. GOOD LUCK!! :hug:

3 days!! wow, hubbys lucky week!

If its high and soft i.e. quite hard to reach then I would say you could definitely be oing!

If its high and soft i.e. quite hard to reach then I would say you could definitely be oing!

Thanks for ur help...

But if ive never felt for it before how could i tell the difference?

I know this is a bit TMI, but could my hubby tell the difference? :blush:

hubby says he wouldnt have a clue :blush: and he also :rofl: at my blush sign...its got its finger out,.....ooopss TMI :rofl: sorry!

i can see 2 lines so get bd and i wish you lots of luck

Hey sweetie.... from what I have seen and read all over the web every women is different and so not all of us will get that STRONG positive. maybe yesterdays positive was a positive for you. you know what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->