Please please please help EPO question

bmuir11207

Mother of 2 girls
Reaction score
Sorry I know I have been posting a lot but I had just took 3 EPOs and inserted 4 reading "you can't take too many" we'll all of the sudden I got really bad stomach cramps I thought maybe labor hit full force but when I felt my uterus it did not feel hard then (sorry) I got really really bad diarrhea I didn't think I was going to stop going plus I felt like I was going to throw up. It finally stopped but now I'm shaky feeling. I had some pretty greasy pizza so I don't know if the EPO did that to me or the pizza or both anyone experience this it was so awful :cry:

For me personally I've been taking 2 orally and 4 vaginally and I'm still constipated. Just my experience...

It scared me so much like I said I didn't think I was going to stop and I thought baby was going to come right there in the bathroom she is going to be a breech vbac so I for sure want to be in the hospital when I have her

Have you been doing the breech tilt and other exercises from spinningbabies.com?

Yes i tried everything even a EVC she is happy being breech but i fond a dr that will let me have her breech he said i have a good pelvis for it and as long as everything looks good on delivery day im good to go

Well hopefully she changes her mind at the end! My childbirth class teacher had that with one of her kids, she was breech the whole pregnancy,even had an ecv. And she flipped breech an hour after! But when she went into labor she flipped the right way! In any case though I'm sure you'll have the vbac you want :)

thanks I hope so the longest i have been pregnant (before this one) is 37 weeks and this one is just holding on im ready to have her here i wan to hold her and kiss her so bad

Oh gosh me too! I am so ready for her to get here! But this is my first and my family doesn't tend to have early babies...

i think i figured out the problem lol my husband and i went for Italian for late lunch early dinner. I had bread dipped in olive oil then had pizza (that was very greasy) then took the 3 EPO and (in my husbands words) "lubed up the whole GI track" and everything just came out at once. But i feel sooooo much better now i must have gotten past it. Now if labor would just start

Lol I guess that would do it! :) Sometimes diarrhea starts contractions so maybe it will have helped!

thanks it would be nice if after all that something good comes of it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->