Please please please help, have I got two false positives!?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
So, as some of you may know yesterday I got my :bfp:! I used a Tesco Digital that came up "pregnant", and a superdrug, that had a clear, visable line.

Anyway, today I thought I'd test again.. you know, just because it hadn't quite sunk in! However, to my shock the Tesco Digital came up "not pregnant", my heart instantly sank. :cry: So off I went to town, to pick up some FRER and a Superdrug.. came home, did them, both completely negative! :cry:

WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON!? How could I have got two positives yesterday, and absolutely nothing today? :shrug: I'm so upset, but part of me is still holding out hope.. I've read about chemical pregnancies, but surely my levels wouldn't of fallen this quickly, or would they?

Please, if anyone can help, please comment! Thank you. :kiss:

Oh, AF was due Sunday - still no sign of her! I've had no pains, or bleeding. :nope: x

Can you maybe grab one more and try again with first morning pee?

I've read a couple of stories online about false positives on tesco digital tests. I really hope this isn't the case for you though. I think you should retest with a frer or a superdrug in the morning though if you can. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and hopefully it's just a blip x

Don't forget as well, it took a while for you to get the strong positive result, so if that was only a day ago, and you've drunk a lot of water and tested at different times of the day, that might have happened. I don't think you can get a false positive, and if you can, the chance of it is so tiny there is no way you could get two. I know it's horrible but like you said in the other thread, it might be a chemical, but it seems too fast, so it might be all okay. I think you should see your doctor tomorrow. I have everything crossed for you!

Doc just told me to wait a week, and if I haven't had any bleeding by then - to test again! Useless. :( She didn't even seem to know what it could be, so I'm pretty screwed!

I will test again in the morning, and just pray there's something there.. I'm hoping it has been because of my wee not being as strong etc, but I think I'm clutching at straws! :( Thank you ladies. X

Yes that's the indent not what you want to hear but it is sorry x

I've just read your posts, I'm sorry you've now got negative tests after your positives. Did you test with fmu today? The frer does look like a horrible indent to me too. Sorry:hugs:xx

Dang. I have nothing to add that these lovely ladies haven't already said. Just keeping everything I have crossed for you! Try and stay positive as I was going to say exactly what red-head said! :hugs:

I'm just going to wait it out, and see what happens.. All I can do! If I haven't started bleeding in a week, I'll retest. Thank you everyone. Xx

Colour when edited? I think I'm clutching at straws here.. :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 49
Does it have colour irl?? Its crappy being in limbo... Hopefully you will get answers in a few days xx

Thanks everyone. <3

No pain or bleeding still, but negative on a clearblue digital this morning! :nope: I give up trying to work it out, just wish I would bleed now, so I have an answer! :shrug: Then at least I can move on to the next cycle. Not going to beat myself up about it, or stay down in the dumps, I'm taking a positive out of all of this - that's the fact that if it is a chemical, at least I know I'm ovulating and can get pregnant! :thumbup: As I feared I couldn't, because since having Poppy-May, I've only had 22/23 day cycles! X

I'm sorry. I have to agree with Jbree, that's the indent line. I have taken apart hundreds of frers. :(

Is there any chance your doctor would be willing to do a beta for you?

I did a boots early detection test before going to the doctors this morning, I could see a faint line, not getting my hopes up though! Had bloods done, so will hopefully know by the end of the day what my HCG level is. If I'm not pregnant, I'll have more tests to try and figure out why my period hasn't come yet. X

Attachments

• IMG_7473.jpg
    IMG_7473.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 75

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh