Please please please help, have I got two false positives!?

Im not sure hun, feel like I see something on the 2nd pic?

I'll update when I have my blood results back! Thank you ladies. :D

So annoyed, saying they won't have them until Monday now! :( more waiting.. x

That's awful to keep you waiting!

I HATE that waiting game! Hospitals have them back in minutes but we have to wait AT LEAST 24 hours for dr's? Maybe you should pee on more sticks! :laugh2:

FX'd for you! Hope your levels come back good!

14370082_1057307914325065_3317174192145362566_n.jpg
what you think ladies positive?

Is it pink irl? It looks positive to me! Good luck hun!

So sorry you have to wait until Monday for results. That's the only upside to Kaiser. Takes a half day for it to be in the system, but the 24/7 advice nurse can access it. They can't interpret but they can tell you the number. Sending big hugs and hoping for some good news

I was thinking of ringing nhs direct, as I know they have access to my medical records.. don't know if they'd tell me though? :shrug:

I've peed on more sticks - all negative! So I think I know what the blood result will be anyway.. :( still no period, this whole situation is driving me crazy! X

Basically hospitals will get results within 1 hours but they will be sent routine meaning the lab won't report on them till they gave time etc.... xx

I'm so sorry. It could be a bad batch of tests orif a chemical it is possible for your levels to drop quickly. They did with mine :( huge hugs :hugs:

So sorry you're going through this. I hope you get good news. With chemicals the levels can drop that quickly especially if your level was only just high enough when it registered a positive test. They are horrible, I hope this isn't the case for you. GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->