Please please please look at my chart!! :)

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Hey so my FF APP is telling me i O'd on cd 17 but according to my positive opk i either O'd on cd 19 or 20..... After looking at my chart would you say i should follow opk or ff?? Thankyou!! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 9
Hmm I'm not sure, that's never happened to me! Maybe your surge started later in the day on cd17 after you did your opk and you ovulated quickly after it that night. The temps really suggest that day for O but it could be the next days too. I'm pretty sure this cycle I had my surge around 1 pm then I could feel O pains in the evening about 8 pm just as an example. But your bd timing looks great for any of the days so maybe just keep it in your mind that you may have a range of dates for O, that way you don't stress out as much thinking you're farther along when it's testing time. Also as you get more temps logged into your chart, a more obvious pattern may show up. Maybe your temp will spike up higher in the next day or two and you'll be able to see it better. Best of luck!

Hmm I'm not sure, that's never happened to me! Maybe your surge started later in the day on cd17 after you did your opk and you ovulated quickly after it that night. The temps really suggest that day for O but it could be the next days too. I'm pretty sure this cycle I had my surge around 1 pm then I could feel O pains in the evening about 8 pm just as an example. But your bd timing looks great for any of the days so maybe just keep it in your mind that you may have a range of dates for O, that way you don't stress out as much thinking you're farther along when it's testing time. Also as you get more temps logged into your chart, a more obvious pattern may show up. Maybe your temp will spike up higher in the next day or two and you'll be able to see it better. Best of luck!

Hey hun thankyou for your reply!! :) yeah inwas a little confused myself so we made sure we covered all days! Hopefully weve caught it and i will get my bfp! I feel like i could literally rip someones head off right now major mood swing out of nowhere!! Im usually so laid back my oh is thatsick of me today hes go e for a drive woops!! I see your 9dpo when will you be testing? Xx

haha I haven't had mood swings but I've been home alone since O day, hubby is traveling for work and won't be home until the 23rd! If he was here I could probably find some reasons to get annoyed lol!

I have been testing since 7 dpo, I thought I had a line that day but it turned out to be a bad test, bfn since then. Will be testing every day! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->