Please,please,please ....

lynlouc

Reaction score
This morning i took a tesco's own hpt and put it on the side whilst doin other kids breakfast (so well over 3 mins ) when i finally remembered i could see a VERY faint second pink line !! , Ive been to work and come home and now second line looks even darker ...... could it be a bfp or what is a evap ???:shrug: Thanks for reading xxxx:flower:

Can't tell without a picture hun, do you have a second test to use tomorrow?

ifs its got colour sounds prmoising too me, maybe do another & check within the time limit, they do say to disregard after 10 mins good luck keep us posted

Sounds very promising, but I'd take another one tomorrow morning with first morning pee. I've never understood the evaporation line myself. I've only ever gotten positive pregnancy tests when I was pregnant. Otherwise, it was always negative. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Yeah thankyou ladies ive got another test for in the morning well 2 actually 1 morrisons own and 1 cbdigi so i will def know tomorrow xxxxxx

Well now im so confused ,,,after that bfp yesterday i got up this morning and done a cb digi ..... big horrible bfn !! so what now ?? not looing good though is it XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

How many dpo are you Hun? Those digi tests are not as sensitive, a lot of ladies save those for when they are a few days late. I would do the morrisons one tomorrow. Fx for you xx

Thanks ladies for all your lovely messages but take it from me dont believe tesco's hpt tests as the witch got me this morning ,larger than life and so much heavier than normal ,,,,,,,so tonight im thinking forget the diet ,wine , chips and chocolate curled up on setee with my middle one watching mamma mia !!!!!!!!! Im thinking of giving next month or 2 a miss as im unbearable to live with for 2 weeks out of every month !xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( we'll see ) x

Thanks ladies for all your lovely messages but take it from me dont believe tesco's hpt tests as the witch got me this morning ,larger than life and so much heavier than normal ,,,,,,,so tonight im thinking forget the diet ,wine , chips and chocolate curled up on setee with my middle one watching mamma mia !!!!!!!!! Im thinking of giving next month or 2 a miss as im unbearable to live with for 2 weeks out of every month !xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( we'll see ) x

:cry: Sorry the witch got you. Your AF was heavy? so was mine... were you per chance taking baby aspirin? Cause that did it for me... not doing that again.

Sorry to hear that!! You know what they say....as soon as you stop trying! Good luck!!

Me too! Enjoy the wine and choccies guilt free Hun! So sorry that the very unwelcome witch made her appearance. Bloody hpts, there can't be anything worse than having a freak batch that gives you hope and then whoosh it's gone :( fx that In the 2 months of NTNP you get a miracle bfp:) xx

Aww that sucks - the disappointment each month is a real kick in teeth. If you don't decide to take a break we are all here to support you through your next month of trying until you do get that :bfp:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. :( I came to check on you. Enjoy the wine and chips for now until next month. Lots of hugs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->