Please post in this thread when you recieve your ss card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my SS card today.....had been ripped by Royal Mail so was already open :(

But thank you anyways!!!

It's my first card for the girls to go up!!!

xx

I don't mind getting her email address and sending her a e-gift voucher or something but I just neverrrr ever go the post office. Although I haven't saw her post in here so I dont even know if she will post to say she got it.

AL is it me? Cos I do have my christmas card and congrats card from you but I dont really know if the christmas card was SS or not. Damn you woman, sign it SS next time :rofl:

I don't mind getting her email address and sending her a e-gift voucher or something but I just neverrrr ever go the post office. Although I haven't saw her post in here so I dont even know if she will post to say she got it.

AL is it me? Cos I do have my christmas card and congrats card from you but I dont really know if the christmas card was SS or not. Damn you woman, sign it SS next time :rofl:

no you're not my secret santa, that was just me being a good citizen :rofl: xx

:rofl: you a good citizen, thats a joke right :winkwink::haha: I was well confused, like is it me or isnt it. :rofl: I bet the person doesnt even realise that you are her SS cos you didnt sign it as SS :haha:

I got my SS card today, thank you! :happydance:
I'm totally trying to figure out who my SS is based on the fur babies on the card. Whoever you are, you've got a cute fur gang!

58 on the list so that means there is still 41 waiting to get theirs.

List updated again 38 to get now.

I am having to hunt all over the Grotto as people are posting in a mixture of thread, PLEASE post in this one when you receive you card. Thanks xx

I've got mine WAHOOO its awesome :) lalallallalala soo hap pea :) thehehe it has peas on the front tehehhehee

I got mine today got an absolutely beautiful card. I must say my ss has the neatest writing i have ever seen! Timing was impeccable too as im (unexpectedly) in the process of moving house and may not have gotten it had it arrived a few days later lol

love it thank you ss xxx

Anyone else not on the list that have received their cards, please let me know asap :) Thanks xx

got mine 2day :dance::dance: grt card and little tree gift, thanks SS :flower::flower::flower:

Attachments

• new pics 073.jpg
    new pics 073.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 6
Bump! Im so excited for my SS to get their card! I hope its today!

I should have posted that I got mine a few days back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"