Please post in this thread when you recieve your ss card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my card (and gift which i was not expecting!) this morning, so whoever my secret santa was thank youuuu =D

List updated :)

45 ladies on the list thats leaves 56 still to get their cards, almost half way there :) xx

My secret santa isn't on that list but they have got it as it was next day delivery & I also sent Tasha one and she recieved hers. Hope she's just busy and it hasn't been eaten by the Mail monster.

I've got mine!!!

Stupid neighbour had it :dohh:

And a lovely lil gift!! Thank yooou my SS - will post pics later on - tis funny :haha:

I got mine on friday!! amaaaaaazing!!! thank you ss!! xxx

Yay i got my card yesterday its so cool it has wriggley personalized onto it he he thank you to my ss also wondering if a bit of double clickage happened as i got the card twice lol

everytime i see a comment from the person i sent my SS card to i almost nearly 'LIKE' the comment!!!:haha: that would be a HUGE clue :haha::haha:

everytime i see a comment from the person i sent my SS card to i almost nearly 'LIKE' the comment!!!:haha: that would be a HUGE clue :haha::haha:

Haha, I really wanted to reply to mine saying glad u liked it :dohh: lol

I'm worried, I'm sure mine should have received hers by now.. :/

I nearly started a thread the other day about what I had got mine and that I hoped she likes it :dohh: To top it of I took photos of the little gifts and was ready to upload them until something clicked in my silly little brain :dohh::dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"