Please post in this thread when you recieve your ss card

Status
Not open for further replies.
the person i think it is i dont speak to very often quite rare infact!

I can't wait to find out who's sending mine. Only 3 weeks 3 days :haha:

Yay I got my secret santa!!! Thank you whoever sent it! :xmas12:

When my son came in the living room he went "wow who sent that!?!" (its our first card!) :xmas8: I said have a read and see, and he read it and went "its from santa!!! its from santa!!!! santa sent us a card!!!!" :xmas1: So thank you to my secret santa as my son is now made up telling everyone "Santa REALLY sent us a card!" Lol. :xmas13: xxx

mine came yesterday and its gorgeous! thank you SS xx

Can i just say to whoever my SS is, don't worry that I won't be commenting in this thread for a while. I actually gave my home address to you, and i'm at uni atm and will be until December 21st! I'm excited though :happydance:

I sent my OH to the post office with my card today, he says he sent it by special delivery and they gave him a receipt but he can't find it, would that have had the tracking number on it? I'm panicking :(

Mine came today!! I started a thread with piccies :D I love it, thank you! x

I sent my OH to the post office with my card today, he says he sent it by special delivery and they gave him a receipt but he can't find it, would that have had the tracking number on it? I'm panicking :(

If you can't find it when your ss gets there card they will post saying recieved so hopefully that will be enough proof you posted ect?

There's quite a few ladies who haven't recieved their's yet hun x

i got mine today after having to have it redelivered! love it!

Just got mine now- looked a right state to the posite lmao! Still in my dressing gown as im curled up with my poorly baby girl on the sofa watching disney junior! Thanks so much ss- you've made my day, my house is gonna smell soooo xmassy :) x

I got my SS gifts just now..I love them so much! I have been given 2 gorgeous magnets that say 'Happy christmas Jacob' and one that says Joshua on it. I love them and I bet the Boys will too when they see them (One in school and one asleep right now lol). Thanks again! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"