Please post in this thread when you recieve your ss card

Status
Not open for further replies.
MINE IS HERE! MINE IS HERE! :happydance:

Thank you SO much SS!
The card is lovely :)
And a massive thank you for the little gifts, definately what I need in this weather!

I got 2 facemasks and an overnight oil treatment :) xx

oops I signed mine from myself I should of remembered as I done it last time too :dohh:

mine arrived today and the gift is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks to my SS!!!!!!!!!!!

List updated, still 70 people to get cards yet, only 3 days left to get it posted ladies, please dont let us down :) xx

should i be worried that my lady hasnt posted anything about receiving it?

Bump :thumbup: and Vix have you tried tracking the number just to check its arrived? Worth checking if not ask either Mandy, Sabby or Harveysmum if they mind trying to investigate it for you it just may be the lady has had it and just not had time to come and say thanks or they forgot there was a thread to say they had recieved it? Just trying to help xxxx

should i be worried that my lady hasnt posted anything about receiving it?

check with your tracking number my first one wasn't recieved and still hasn't been i posted it on the 19th November :haha: Second one has been received though WAHOOOOOOOOOOO

Mine hasn't posted anything about getting hers but I know she has....

it said its delivered panic over lol
hope she posts soon, i know she doesnt ome in here very often hardly at all.

Remember ladies only tomorrow and monday left to post your SS cards :thumbup:

How many girls need to post mandy? Come on girls please post and give mandy your tracking numbers we want to be able to do this every year xxxx

How many girls need to post mandy? Come on girls please post and give mandy your tracking numbers we want to be able to do this every year xxxx

We're still waiting on 55 ladies to post, I really hope it works this year as a few ladies didn't recieve one last year :nope: xx

55!! wow thats a lot thats just over half isnt it??
quite a few to come! :(

Yeah there were 102 that took part, really hopeing I get lots of tracking numbers today and tomorrow :flower:

If you need a fall back to send a couple more, let me know :) xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back