• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please post in this thread when you recieve your ss card

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill send a few on tuesday if you need me too!!

Thank you vix :hugs:

you are all lovely ladies for offering :)
fingers crossed none of you have to send a second card, you all got your cards sent in plenty of time and it's not fair for you's to have to do it again xxx

yer i know but i think we'd all really love for it to carry on next year and a card and postage doesnt cost that much! £2.50 max! not much is it?!

I can send an extra card or two as well if needed.

I had a recorded delivery parcel today (that I missed), am going to pick it up this afternoon... It must be my SS as I'm not expecting anything else. WHOOOOP! :happydance: will confirm later.

Can do another card if need be :) just a card though- i cant do another gift. I hope. You get a lot of tracking numbers though i cant believe how many havent been sent yet! X

I received :xmas10: mine now :xmas12:, cant :xmas14: my lovely gift yet(coz i had my wisdom tooth removed) & the card is lovely, I love tatty teddy :kiss:.

thank you SS it really made my day :cloud9:
now of to hide the massive cadbury choc from dh :blush:

Ouch! I had all 4 of mine removed last year at once cos the damn things were coming through sideways not fun!!
Lol yeah vicky i know its optional but i'd feel a bit guitly cos i sent a gift to my origional secret santa iykwim.
Anyway with any luck a tonne of tracking numbers are about to be deposited to mandy :)

ooooh if you need sum 1 to send i would too, just let me know :thumbup:

Ouch! I had all 4 of mine removed last year at once cos the damn things were coming through sideways not fun!!
Lol yeah vicky i know its optional but i'd feel a bit guitly cos i sent a gift to my origional secret santa iykwim.
Anyway with any luck a tonne of tracking numbers are about to be deposited to mandy :)

mine was sideways too & pushing my tooth, & lets just say its did not go well :nope: i had 6 injections coz when i got home it started bleeding again so they had to re open the wound & stitch it up again, seems they have cut a little vein :shrug: but its sooooo painfull :sad2: i can imagine having all 4 done :argh:

i've got loads of stamps about if you need
another person on your spares list :flower:

I've received mine! :thumbup:

A sparkly card and some lovely, toasty, warm winter socks! Thank you SS, I LOVE them :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back