Please post in this thread when you recieve your ss card

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooowww i just thought! when all the ladys have their SS does that mean we find out soon!! :haha:

im sure its earlier! like the 15th or something

haha you should reveal your second guess for yours vix or am i stil a suspect?

no your not a suspect any more i have a new one!

nope!!!!! im not!:haha:
seriously i think we should have a thread were everyone tries to guess but obviously doesnt give anything away!

I really cant believe I signed it from myself again, I done this last year too :dohh: also I never sent a gift for the reason that I wouldn't of posted it. I never ever get a chance to go to the postoffice hence why I sent mine from a card website. Hope I don't look like a scrooge :blush:

you numpty!!! :haha:

nooooo u dont look lke a scrooge! you wouldnt of done it if u were!
a gift was optional i would of been just happy with a card!!
dont worry :hugs:

I really cant believe I signed it from myself again, I done this last year too :dohh: also I never sent a gift for the reason that I wouldn't of posted it. I never ever get a chance to go to the postoffice hence why I sent mine from a card website. Hope I don't look like a scrooge :blush:

They are plenty of people who didn't send a gift :)
Nobody will think your a scrooge for sending a card :flower:

I don't mind getting her email address and sending her a e-gift voucher or something but I just neverrrr ever go the post office. Although I haven't saw her post in here so I dont even know if she will post to say she got it.

Amy no one will think badly of you at the end of the day its a CARD swap not a gift swap xxxx

And I think I know who my SS is but I cant for the life of me think of her bnb name xxxx

im sure i know mine gunna do more research tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"