Please pray for baby Taylor...UPDATE page 6 R.I.P

charlottecco2

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Please pray for baby Taylor, he also has kidney failure like my baby Jaiden, and they were in hospital together for about 4 months.

Taylor is 10months old, 3 months older than Jaiden though, Taylor and jaiden both became ill with bronchitis 2 weeks ago, Jaiden has been strong enough to keep fighting it.
But taylors body was too weak and he ended up in intensive care on a ventiliser because he couldn't breathe. The stress of it all took its toll on baby taylors body and on friday he had 6 seizures.

His mummy has been told this morning that he has suffered major brain damage, he no longer responds to anyone. He occassionally moves his arms and legs, but his mum said he is completely "lifeless".
And she has been told he will be like this for the rest of his life, and if he doesn't breathe without the ventilator she has to make the decision whether its worth keeping him going.

I can not imagine how she must be feeling, i am distraught let alone her, when you spend that much time in a hospital with someone you become very close and i endlessly played with taylor.

It is such hard work to keep your baby alive when they have kidney failure let alone a brain damaged baby. :hissy:

Mummy and Taylor you are both in my prayers and will always hold a place in my heart, with taylors beautiful contagious laugh never forgotten. xxx

Oh i'm so sorry to hear that, it is so sad. I am praying for taylor and sending hugs to you and his family. xxx

:cry:.....of course I will babe[-o<

Hope your baby grows big and strong too:hugs:. Are you waiting for a transplant for little Jaiden or other treatment???:hug:

:cry: So sad... I'll be keeping them in my thoughts...:hugs:

Hope your baby grows big and strong too:hugs:. Are you waiting for a transplant for little Jaiden or other treatment???:hug:

Thank you, Jaiden is having a treatment called peritoneal dialysis, which i do at home for 10 hours every night. Which will keep him alive until, he can have his dads kidney for a transplant. He has to be 10kg to be transplanted though, which feels like we will never get there right now.
:dohh: xx

How sad. I will be keeping Taylor and his family in my thoughts

:hugs: taylor and his family are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

:hugs: for you and jaiden too:hugs: x x x

:cry: My thoughts are with baby jaiden and his family. I hope some miracle happens

xx

My prayers are with them. I will ask my friends to pray too if thats ok.

I will keep both Jaiden and Taylor in my prayers.

:hug: will keep them in my thoughts and prayers XxX

Thank you, Jaiden is having a treatment called peritoneal dialysis, which i do at home for 10 hours every night. Which will keep him alive until, he can have his dads kidney for a transplant. He has to be 10kg to be transplanted though, which feels like we will never get there right now.
:dohh: xx

Sweetie....that's a lot of weight isn't it? How much does he weigh now? Is it hard for him to put weight on too??? PM me if you don't want me to gatecrash this thread by asking you all about your little fella....Just interested:hugs:

I'll keep them in my thoughts hun...How awful.:(

Taylor and his mummy are in my thoughts, I can't begin to imagine what they're goin g through and yourself I hope Jaiden puts weight on quickly :hugs: xx

:hugs: how sad. Theyre in my thoughts. I cant even begin to imagine what the family is going through

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->