Please pray for baby Taylor...UPDATE page 6 R.I.P

:cry:this is so sad must be so hard for taylors parents . xx

:nope: so sad, Taylor & his family are in my thoughts & prayers :hugs:

& you & Jaiden too hun xoxoxo

Absolutely heartbreaking. Thinking of baby Taylor and family xxx

My thoughts are with taylor and his family... All will be well hun for jaiden just have faith in GOD!!! x :hugs:

:cry: That is so sad.... they are in my thoughts.

That is awful. Taylor's parents must be devastated. I will pray for him.

xxx

:( So sorry. Taylor and his family are in my thoughts. x

Oh how absolutely devastating for them. :cry: My prayers are with baby Taylor and his family :hugs:

This story has got me to tears! im sooooo sorry to hear this and i will be thinking about little Taylor and his family and pray that he will pull through this very bad time! i also wish little Jaiden and you all the love in the world and hope he can have his transplant asap! Take Care! xxxx

:cry: so sorry to hear sending them lots of [-o< and :hugs: for taylor and family and some to you too sweetie for little jaiden xx

Thats awful, so sorry, my thoughts are with you all x

Such a tragic story of course I shall send all my prayers to them all, and of course thinking of you, it must be difficult for you too xx xx

:cry:.....of course I will babe[-o<

Hope your baby grows big and strong too:hugs:. Are you waiting for a transplant for little Jaiden or other treatment???:hug:

Thank you, Jaiden is having a treatment called peritoneal dialysis, which i do at home for 10 hours every night. Which will keep him alive until, he can have his dads kidney for a transplant. He has to be 10kg to be transplanted though, which feels like we will never get there right now.
:dohh: xx

Sweetie....that's a lot of weight isn't it? How much does he weigh now? Is it hard for him to put weight on too??? PM me if you don't want me to gatecrash this thread by asking you all about your little fella....Just interested:hugs:

No of course you can ask. Yeah 10kg (21lbs) is quite a lot of weight but he has to be big enough to accept an adult sized kidney. So they need to be fairly big and stable.

He is 6.4kg at the moment, but he was nearly 7kg 2 weeks ago before he got ill.

He doesn't eat or drink and is fed through a nasal gastric tube, so unfortunatley does not gain weight easily at all. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->