Please pray for baby Taylor...UPDATE page 6 R.I.P

I absolutely will. My thoughts are with you, Taylor and all who care for him. xx

So sad :cry: Thinking of you, Taylor and his family :hug: x

Thats made me sad. Colton is 10mo old as well, I couldn't imagine what she is going through.
She and little Taylor will be in my thoughts. :hugs:

Oh how sad.My thoughts are with the whole family and with little Taylor.HUgs to you also hunny xx

What a horriable choice to have to make. It must be so hard esp since he has fought so hard to live. I will keep thier whole family in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation! I dearly hope things get better!

My thoughts and prayers are with Taylor and his family xxx

UPDATE:

It has been awful week, i was at a friends funeral on saturday he tragically died in a car crash a few days before new year and I got a call from taylors mummy that his condition had got worse and he was going to pass within the next few hours/ days.

I was 4 hours away from home but jumped in my car to be with them at the hospital.
The whole ordeal has been horrendous, his mummy was told that he was definately going to die but we just had to sit and wait for it happened.
His little body would not let go and it took 3 days from when they confirmed it would happen.

I have spent the last few days just sitting with taylor and his mummy. She sad with him snuggled up to her on the hospital bed and did not sleep a wink the whole time, just encase she would miss his last breathe.

Near the end his tiny body was still with us but taylor was not, and he passed away around 7pm last night.

I got to have my last cuddle with him just before it happened, he was cold and lifeless but i am so glad i got to say goodbye :cry:

I am so glad he is no longer suffering and am convinced he is in a better place and was not meant to be here as he went through more than 95% of people do in their life time.

My thoughts are with his mummy who is obviously distraught and feeling very lost right now, Baby Taylor will never be forgotten and has taken a piece of my heart with him.

His mummy is holding his funeral on february the 13th as it will be his 1st birthday and she wanted to be able to celebrate it still :cry:

It seems to be one funeral after another at the moment. :hissy:

Somethings in life really make no sense to me. Its a sad sad day x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I've got tears... I'm so sorry hun. May he rest in peace, watching over his mummy, over you and Jaiden. xxx RIP little prince xx

I am sooo awfully terribly sorry!! words just cant seem to express how sorry i am, i am in tears reading this!!! my heart goes out to baby Taylors mummy and family and also to you, what a great supporting friend you have been and im sending big hige hugs your way! Lots of Love and Huggs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->