Please read and see if you relate. Its driving me insane

FoleysWifey

Reaction score
Ok I may be obsessing over this but I hate not knowing what happend. So this is exactly how this all went down...So my last period was March 25, as soon as it was finished we went at it and tried. On April 27th we went to Planned Parenthood to take a blood test and it was negative, and then on the first I took a urine test and it was positive. I went to my frist OB apt on May 3rd I was pregnant. I had a pap on May 10 and I was still pregnant but I go to the ER yesterday and my uturis is empty and my HCG level is 3. Could I miscarry that quickly? And why wasnt there a sack in my uturus? Has anyone else experienced this? BTW I am trying as soon as the bleeding has stopped. We got the OK, and I want it NOWWWW lol.

It could of been a chemical pregnancy ive had 3. I took positive pregnancy test on the day my period was suppose to start all positive and then a few days later i would start bleeding and my hcg levels were 7 or 3 always very low. you can try as soon as bleeding stops and your cycle should be nearly normal xxx

It sounds like a Chemical Pregnancy.

It happens when the sperm and egg meet, but something goes wrong [usually genetically] and it fails to implant properly or at all :( If you're obsessively testing you may get a faint BFP only to get AF and a BFN a few days later.

A chemical loss is considered any loss of pregnancy before 6 weeks.

I've had 4 Chemicals in the past year and they suck. You get your BFP, you get excited, you tell everyone in the world because you're so excited and then 4 days later you have to buy a heating pad and retract your pregnancy announcement [at least that's how mine went. lol]

The only upside to a chemical pregnancy is that you can start TTC right away, as soon as the next cycle. Because there is no implantation, there is no scarring to heal. It's almost like a normal period except you were pregnant.

I'm sorry. I hope everything gets back to normal pretty quickly.

I just looked it up and that makes so much sense, why didnt my ob say anything? Grrr. I am so sorry for ya'lls losses :( Do you guys know why you keep having chemical pregnancy's? Do you have other children? I hope you two get pregnany and deliver a healthy baby!

I just looked it up and that makes so much sense, why didnt my ob say anything? Grrr. I am so sorry for ya'lls losses :( Do you guys know why you keep having chemical pregnancy's? Do you have other children? I hope you two get pregnany and deliver a healthy baby!

No, we don't have any children [we do have two spoiled doggies though] They don't know why I keep having CPs...they've tested me for every single thing in the book and a lot of the rare stuff too. I've done genetic testing, and chromosome analysis's...It's all very frustrating and never leads anywhere.

The reason that your doc probably didn't say anything about it is either A. they didn't test or B. they didn't realize it was a CP.

At any given time a woman can have from 0Iu to 10Iu of HCG in their blood...Out of all of my PGs, my HCG has risen above 10 once [I got to 19 with the very first one] so if they see 4 or 5iu on the test results it's quite possible that they would just brush it off as naturally occurring HCG.

Sorry for your loss though. MCs are never fun.

That would drive me insane :( I am sooo sorry :( Dont give up! It will happen :) They were not kidding when they said things are not supposed to come so easily :(

My personal favorite is "nothing in this world worth having, comes easily" -Bob Kelso from Scrubs. lol

I'm not giving up...we'll get there eventually or else we'll adopt an embryo. Right now I'm trying not to worry so much about the getting pregnant but more focusing on the intimacy in the relationship. After TTC so long it seems like sex became a chore that we only did when I was about to O or Oing...I'm trying to change that right now :D

Thanks for the well wishes. You know, after a CP, you're more fertile for about 3 cycles. I hope your BFP comes soon [!!!] Sticky Bean Dust coming your way :)

Are you in Okinawa???? I just read your screen name. If you are I am soooo stinking jelouse!!! We left in 09 :( I still miss it...terribly!!

I imagine TTC being so stressful on a relationship. I have seen in other groups men being very insensitive to their wives, one guy called his wife infertle. I would of smacked my hubby!!!! The only advice I have to give is dont let the "fun" out of sex. But it looks like you are about to make sure that doesnt happen haha :)

I am really hoping we concieve quickly. This will be my husbands first child with me (my three boys are from a previous marriage) and it was a huge blow, he felt like something was wrong with him because I was able to carry 3 healthy children. I am hoping it is just a fluke.

Is this your first try while taking clomid? Maybe you will have twins or triplets!! :)

No they never found a reason for mine not that they seem to care they only did one blood test. The good news is it means you can get pregnant. I'm sorry they didn't tell you what was going on! Normally after a cp people will go on to have a healthy pregnancy x

Are you in Okinawa???? I just read your screen name. If you are I am soooo stinking jelouse!!! We left in 09 :( I still miss it...terribly!!

I imagine TTC being so stressful on a relationship. I have seen in other groups men being very insensitive to their wives, one guy called his wife infertle. I would of smacked my hubby!!!! The only advice I have to give is dont let the "fun" out of sex. But it looks like you are about to make sure that doesnt happen haha :)

I am really hoping we concieve quickly. This will be my husbands first child with me (my three boys are from a previous marriage) and it was a huge blow, he felt like something was wrong with him because I was able to carry 3 healthy children. I am hoping it is just a fluke.

Is this your first try while taking clomid? Maybe you will have twins or triplets!! :)

This is our second round of clomid...first time using the big boy dosage though. Who knows. I'm trying not to get optimistic ;)

We are in Okinawa and can't wait to come back to the states. The yen rate is so awful that it's really hard/expensive to do anything outside of the base.

Awww I am so jelouse, we loved it there. I imagine with the yen rate being bad it is hard tho. When we were there it fluctuated alot. Good luck with your big boy dosage!!! I have heard of good things happening with clomid :)

Yeah, but I wasn't charting OPKing or temping this cycle so I have no idea what's going on in my cycle! Ugh.

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->