Please read my story,Anyone TTC after having a child with lots of health problems????

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Hi ladies ! I am wanting so badly baby #3 :) but I'm also terrified of having another sick baby :( my 3 yr old was born with severe GERD and food allergies to dairy and soy.... He had ulcers , was on Rx formula for 2 years, and medications 9x day til he was over 2yrs old....started solids 1st foods at 12 months , and on top of that he had skin cancer surgically removed From his head, they took a 3 inch piece out when he was only a yr old, and to top that off he had to undergo tests for possible spinal cord injury that thankfully he did not have .... We lived in the hospital the first year over numerous issues, he has been sedated for endoscopes, X-rays and MRI at least 15 times by a year old :( it was just aweful!!
He is now 3 and has overcome most every issue he was born with ..... He is now happy and healthy :) my oldest son is 4 and has always been as healthy as can be! Never had any health issue what so ever besides the common colds!
I ate and exercised the same both pregnancies, I may have even been better the 2nd time around ..... The only difference is I had very low fluid and went into preterm labor with my last, but we managed to keep him in until full term....
I'm not sure what happened:(
I'm terrified of goin through the heartache of all this again and i truly dont even know how i survived any if it! but I'd LOVE more than anything for another baby !!
Am I crazy ?!?! :wacko::dohh:
Anyone else in the same boat or have been here before?!
Looking for support and positivity!
Thanks so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back