Please read Sorry there is TMI in this

whiteeyez22

Mom of 3
Reaction score
okay so im suppose to give my af until tomorrow to come!! but last night i was having some pretty painful cramps i thought af was coming right then and there so i took a shower after the cramps were gone to see if that would help me relax and get some rest...well i didnt wanna bleed all over the place if af came so i put in one of my sof cups and this morning i was expecting it to be full of blood but no it was full of Cm/discharge and lot's of it sorry i dont mean to be discusting or gross...so i have an answer test left from the 2pack i bought on Tue and i said oh what the hell take the test ill buy another if i need to while watching the line go across i saw the top and bottom of the test line get pink then fade away and still no af so i think thats a def positive sighnt to test again first thing in the morning as i did feel it was almost positive and i just dont think my period is coming if it hasnt come by the cramps i had last night!! thanks for every ones support!!:hug:

Hun, i don't mean to be the bearer of bad news since i think we already got off to a bad start the other day because you thought i was having a go about the test but i wasn't. I think most tests seem to have a positive line as the urine passes over the test line as it's just it passing over. Then if there's hcg it sticks to the line and if not then the colour fades again.

But you do seem to have a lot of other symptoms so good luck when you next test, fingers crossed for you xx

Af finally came it made a very late appearance i can't belive how late it is...but it's lite no heavy and hardly any clots...thank you for your concern hun..:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->