Please read!!! Twins???

rachxo

Reaction score
Can you please take a look at my picture I have attached... This picture is taken of me at 11 weeks, I feel that I am rather big for this stage in pregnancy.
This is however my first pregnancy, but I can't help but feel it is twins, I'm yet to have a scan, opinions welcome xxxxx

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 34
It is possible. Only way to know for sure is to have a scan.

It could be twins... or it could be a big baby! Both of my children were big for their dates and I knew it wasn't because I was further along than I thought. Some people just have bigger babies. It will be interesting to know once you get a scan though :)

There is absolutely no what what so ever to tell if it is twins without a scan. I didn't show until 22 weeks with my twins and I was very slim. A colleague at work who was pregnant at the same time as me, also her first had a bigger bump with 1 baby at 16 weeks than I had at 28 weeks with twins so it really doesn't mean anything. Some people show early, some don't.

Honestly I wouldn't assume its twins by the fact your showing early. It really is mostly bloat early on, I have been huge right from the start in this pregnancy. Was double your size by 10 weeks and even now I'm 24 weeks and measuring for 32 but just one little lady. In my angel twin pregnancies I can't say in the first tri I showed any quicker. Babies are still super tiny even if there are two. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->