please read

ambreen

Reaction score
is it necessary to have period after taking off the diane 35 tablet...... because i stop taking diane 35 tablet after completeing the course of 21 days tablets as my docter recommended me for one month for concieving a baby ,,,,, and its 7 days passed and i still dont have my peiods . am i pregnant or any other problem? or tell me other medicine for concieving ...

If I understand correctly, you're wondering if you should have your period after stopping this pill?

For some women, going off the pill can mess with their cycles for a while. You may not get your period for some time, and it may take a number of cycles before you become regular again.

If you have had unprotected sex since you stopped the pill, there is a chance you are pregnant. It can happen. I would take a test to be sure.

Weird! I just made a post in my journal last night about how I used to be on Diane 35...it took me 6 months before I got my period to come back :( I hope it comes back sooner for you though! I did take some HPTs though here and there to make sure I wasn't pregnant and never was. Now I'm on Try cyclen and hope it doesn't take as long to get my cycles back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->