Please read!!

kaicyn

Reaction score
I know I should not be posting here, but I need help! I received my trigger shot about 10 days ago and today I have a definate bfp. It's not as dark as the control line but it's definately there. Do you think it's still the trigger shot or the real thing? How long is ovidrel in your system? Has anyone received a bfp 10 days post trigger 9dpo? Please let me know. This was my first cycle receiving the Ovidrel trigger and I am soooooooo ready for that :bfp: .Thanks!!

it may still be in your system dear. did you test since the shot and got negatives? if so then it may just be your bfp.

some more experience ladies will be along to answer you but i think you need to test again in a few days.

Im sorry, I dont want to read and run but I have nooo idea what a trigger shot is. Im guessing its some kind of fertility thing, but even then I have no clue. Sorry xx

it may still be in your system dear. did you test since the shot and got negatives? if so then it may just be your bfp.

some more experience ladies will be along to answer you but i think you need to test again in a few days.

Wss! It all depends how quickly your body breaks down the hormones from the shot x Gl and lots of :dust:

ETA I've never used these meds either - just spoken to lots of ladies on this board/ IRL who have x

Haven't personally taken this medication but as a nurse we inform patients to wait 14 days before testing. Here's some info:

Will the hCG trigger shot affect a pregnancy test?

Since hCG is the hormone that pregnancy tests are detecting, it will affect the results of a pregnancy test. If you test shortly after taking the hCG shot you will receive a positive test and the results will not be accurate. HCG from the trigger shot can remain in your body for up to 14 days after you have received the injection. Your doctor may advise you to wait two weeks before taking a home pregnancy test or he may have you come in for blood work to confirm pregnancy instead. A quantitative beta hCG test can be given to see if your hCG levels are rising. This would be indicative of pregnancy as hCG from the trigger shot should be declining and not rising.

Some women “test out” the hCG by taking a pregnancy test shortly after receiving the hCG injection and testing daily until they no longer get a positive result. While this may be reassuring, this does not guarantee accurate results from a pregnancy test.

Sorry I can't help but didn't want to R n R, fingers crossed for u! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->